What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am pretty sure, @Marshmallow looks like this.

the-exorcist_73209.jpg

hahahah i hate u Aeronaut!:hitwall:

Here is Aeronaut a BABY DRACULA
baby_Dracula_00_Tumb.jpg

1330.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:
well well well why do men here only talk abt cooking,surfing net 24 hours and sleeping:P i guess men have become lazy and have taken the roles of housewomen:lol:

menquotes.jpg

well well well why do men here only talk abt cooking,surfing net 24 hours and sleeping:P i guess men have become lazy and have taken the roles of housewomen:lol:

menquotes.jpg

I, had exams -- off for almost 3 and a half months, no university, nothing else to do. I, guess i have earned the right to sleep long hours.

baby_1778233b.jpg

Na its not about becoming lazy.. Had our stomach damaged due to the food cooked by woman, thought its better for humanity that we cook the food ourselves :P

I, had exams -- off for almost 3 and a half month, no university, nothing else to do. I, guess i have earned the right to sleep long hours.

I dont have a job.. Free for last 6 months, nothing else to do.. So I think I too earned the right to sleep long hours!! :D

Reactions: HRK
Na its not about becoming lazy.. Had our stomach damaged due to the food cooked by woman, thought its better for humanity that we cook the food ourselves :P

70% of global chefs are men anyway. Women cooking is highly overrated..apparently my fiance wants to learn cooking from me! kia zamana agaya hai :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom