What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL... Yara, iss Marshmallow kee wajah say pooray PDF ko yeh baat patta chall gayee hai! :P

Congrats dude or should I say good luck?? :tongue:

Abhi to WOT shuru hone wala he na.. Can expect some drone strike too :D

LOL... Yara, iss Marshmallow kee wajah say pooray PDF ko yeh baat patta chall gayee hai! :P

YES CALLING ALL THE BEES CALLING ALL THE BEES AN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCENT IS HERE TO BE MADE BY ME THAT OUR BIG BALDY BUDDY HYPERION IS GOING TO GET MARRIED AND IM DESINING THE CLOTHES:bunny:

PLEASE COME ON THE WEDDING DAY YOUR PARTICIPATION AND ESPECIALLY GIFTS AND MONEY WUD BE MUCH APPRECIATED...

THANKYOU

DA DESIGNER AND MANAGER INCHARGE OF THE WEDDING CEREMONY
MARSHMALLOW:victory::chilli::dirol:
DSC00337.JPG

I, love my cooking, and can cook far better than many females out here

@ Aeronaut ..
Really?? then you are a good person like me... I can cook bloody any thing better then anyone..:tup:

But not Pasta... only desi foods..

Mix a Holsten bottle with a liter of fresh milk, chilled with ice during summer. See what happens :D

My Mom went Nazi on my arse with me holding a bottle of Murree Breweries Peach Malt with NON-ALCOHOLIC on bold before around a verbal blast & 2-3 slaps later I had to blurt out its 'Non-Alcoholic' & had to run to my Dad to save by butt ! :rofl:

Holsten would get me lynched this time ! :blink:

P.S Now shes hooked to the same Murree Breweries Peach Malt ! :D

I, love my cooking, and can cook far better than many females out here

@ Aeronaut ..
Really?? then you are a good person like me... I can cook bloody any thing better then anyone..:tup:

Mix a Holsten bottle with a liter of fresh milk, chilled with ice during summer. See what happens :D

My Mom went Nazi on my arse with me holding a bottle of Murree Breweries Peach Malt with NON-ALCOHOLIC on bold before around a verbal blast & 2-3 slaps later I had to blurt out its 'Non-Alcoholic' & had to run to my Dad to save by butt ! :rofl:

Holsten would get me lynched this time ! :blink:

P.S Now shes hooked to the same Murree Breweries Peach Malt ! :D

YES CALLING ALL THE BEES CALLING ALL THE BEES AN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCENT IS HERE TO BE MADE BY ME THAT OUR BIG BALDY BUDDY HYPERION IS GOING TO GET MARRIED AND IM DESINING THE CLOTHES:bunny:

PLEASE COME ON THE WEDDING DAY YOUR PARTICIPATION AND ESPECIALLY GIFTS AND MONEY WUD BE MUCH APPRECIATED...

THANKYOU

DA DESIGNER AND MANAGER INCHARGE OF THE WEDDING CEREMONY
MARSHMALLOW:victory::chilli::dirol:
DSC00337.JPG

Congrats dude or should I say good luck?? :tongue:

Abhi to WOT shuru hone wala he na.. Can expect some drone strike too :D

Scotch is the main thing.... saath main kya hai woh secondary scheez hain jin pe hum dhyan nahi dete...:azn:
@<u><a href="http://www.defence.pk/forums/member.php?u=15719" target="_blank">Aeronaut</a></u> .. Bhai beer aur woh bhi 0% alcohol wali..:cry:

Paani hi piya karo...

Yes, yara i am away from the drinking scene. Used to go crazy clubbing some time ago with friends, but dropped out this year.

Epic song :D
@KRAIT

@Marshmallow : How are you dokhtar jan ? :kiss3:

My exams went well...I just hope the examiner thinks that too ! :rofl:

I even made a smiley (this one - :P) at the end of one ! :undecided:

You are never getting married :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
@Marshmallow : How are you dokhtar jan ? :kiss3:

My exams went well...I just hope the examiner thinks that too ! :rofl:

I even made a smiley (this one - :P) at the end of one ! :undecided:

im fine....hahaha no the examiner wud think otherwise,he knows very well u spend 24 hours on defence pak so he will not defend u in paper cheking:P u shud have made this smiley:suicide2: in the paper to threaten him!

Last edited by a moderator:
I wont believe you unless you give me nice lunch or dinner :D

Anytime brother!

@ Aeronaut ..

I, cook desi food too, but lately been trying to learn a few different dishes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom