What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Visit SCB web site on regular basses....they do publish some initial level and some time mid career jobs their.......

I it not that difficult to get job in banking sector at initial stages................almost every banks provide opportunities to youngsters.......but most of the youngsters try to grab mid level or supervisory level job.....which off course bank do not offer just like that.......

I believe it is the reason people think we bankers act as a community and do not offer jobs without someone known to someone

Nah...I'm alright with initial stage jobs ! I was thinking of building up on that with an MBA & a CFA in addition to the ACCA-ICAEW-CIMA combo ! Koi logic bantiii hai ?

And what exactly would someone do in an initial stage ? And how good are the pays there & at the top level (Bank Manager) ? :undecided:

koi nahi hota,what i meant why do v have to name our country as secular or islamic Pakistan?

I wasn't refering to the naming ! Its more like - Do you want the laws to be derived from the Koran & the Sunnah or do you want them to be completely detached from religion ?

Poooch loo bahi....pooch loo.....my profession is consultancy.............

Do you want Pakistan to be a Secular or an Islamic State ?

Reactions: HRK
Why not ? :cry:

And why not ? :blink:
i am quite a religious person.
so thats why. if a country is islamic (sahee islamic) not mullah islamic.
then it is more then a secular ......
every one is entitled to himself. no one can impose his or her thoughts on any body. but islam is being degraded and distort by Mullah's. who have no knowledge of islam. and backwardnes and bad name of islam is because of these neem hakeems.

29631_266320450156773_202861810_n.jpg

@ arm
bro ap kia chahty hian kaisa pakistan.

First change the name to 'Buttistan' ! :D

Then make me the Supreme Leader who is the last authority on religion, society, economy & politics ! :bunny:

On a serious note : I'd just want a democratic state where someone like Justice (R) Rana Bhagwandas enjoys the same rights & obligations as I do & he can be my President but at the same time I can put forth the people of Pakistan my understanding of the Shariah & then let their vote decide whether they agree with me, the Jammat-i-Islami or some secular parties (PPP, MQM, ANP etc.) ! And above all - Humm eikk dosriii kiii baaat sunneiii aur samajhnee kii salahiyaat aur hoslaaa rakhteii hooon !

I wasn't refering to the naming ! Its more like - Do you want the laws to be derived from the Koran & the Sunnah or do you want them to be completely detached from religion ?

Do you want Pakistan to be a Secular or an Islamic State ?

asking such difficult question from me:mod: i havent had my dinner today so i will not be able to reply in true sense:flood: ill ask dad and will explain u then what u asked:P

First change the name to 'Buttistan' ! :D

Then make me the Supreme Leader who is the last authority on religion, society, economy & politics ! :bunny:

On a serious note : I'd just want a democratic state where someone like Justice (R) Rana Bhagwandas enjoys the same rights & obligations as I do & he can be my President but at the same time I can put forth the people of Pakistan my understanding of the Shariah & then let their vote decide whether they agree with me, the Jammat-i-Islami or some secular parties (PPP, MQM, ANP etc.) ! And above all - Humm eikk dosriii kiii baaat sunneiii aur samajhnee kii salahiyaat aur hoslaaa rakhteii hooon !

good attempt at delivering first address as President of Pakistan right from the President House Islamabad!:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom