What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yara, I'll explain in detail later.. Right now I am on the phone and at the same tine typing this! :P

Oh no doubt about that ! Jinnnii wiii aaandii ehhh...hegaiii apnni bolii eh ! :kiss3:

Abaiii phir goliii kara giyaaa ! :hitwall:

I just added that bit so that I could impress upon you how the Pashtuns are taste-less Dunba Khors whilst we're the Kings of Culinary Cuisine in Pakistan ! :rofl:

Okay sorry...not dumba khors paaar tum looog murghii aur sabziii khateiii hii nahin ho kiyaa ? :blink:

And what about the rest of the question ? The important bit ! I'm not letting you off the hook so easily ! :P

Where you see me supporting division of Punjab only? I am in favor of dissolving all provinces and making smaller administrative units to make Pakistan more strong, manageable, developed and progressive. I don't remember the exact account (as Hard-Disk fitted in my mind is of low capacity) but the essence is that a firangi once asked Allamah Iqbal that tell something best about managing country from Prophet's (PBUH) teachings and he told that "Make smaller towns/cities" and that man admitted that this is the best thing i have ever learned.

And about NFC Award, I don't mind IF the amount is being spent on development of areas which were ignored in Past and to build Kalabagh Dam we need a true leader who can take decision by ignoring wadairas.

Me too ! I say dissolve all the provinces into nothing & raise the administrative units to the level of provinces with a federal system in place whereby they collect their own taxes & expend it upon themselves as they will. They make their own laws & by laws, have their own courts & bureaucracy with only the foreign policy, educational curriculum & the Armed Forces residing with the Federal Government. Additionally to ensure inter-ethnic/linguistic cohesion make it compulsory for everyone to learn at least 2 local languages at the matriculation level. Also ensure that a portion of the tax collected is given to the Federal Government to dispense with their obligations & redistribute the remainder between the provinces with the least developed one given first preference irrespective of population or area size.

But all of that can only happen if we have me at the Helm ! You as my Finance Minister, Talon as my Foreign Minster & Hyperion as my Minister for Religious Affairs :-)blink:) ! :rofl:

rgxlqd.jpg

Me too ! I say dissolve all the provinces into nothing & raise the administrative units to the level of provinces with a federal system in place whereby they collect their own taxes & expend it upon themselves as they will. They make their own laws & by laws, have their own courts & bureaucracy with only the foreign policy, educational curriculum & the Armed Forces residing with the Federal Government. Additionally to ensure inter-ethnic/linguistic cohesion make it compulsory for everyone to learn at least 2 local languages at the matriculation level. Also ensure that a portion of the tax collected is given to the Federal Government to dispense with their obligations & redistribute the remainder between the provinces with the least developed one given first preference irrespective of population or area size.

But all of that can only happen if we have me at the Helm ! You as my Finance Minister, Talon as my Foreign Minster & Hyperion as my Minister for Religious Affairs :-)blink:) ! :rofl:

If i got power than first thing i will do is cease the PDF IDs of extremists members (Both religious and liberals).

Salam ya naswareen...aj tum logon k bhai ne kuton wali mar khayi...Sar pe jab laatain parti hain boht dukh hota hai:P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom