What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL.. True! However, I have found a way to decode him. The trick is, I read it, I read it, then I think of a possible meaning, and then I completely flip what I was thinking, and that's the true meaning of his poetry. :D

You are genius, I am still searching for Nargis Jo hazar saal apni bay noori pay roti hai :D

Merii tou literary Urdu paidaal hai so I usually read him in Urdu to get the kick out of the hum & then look at its English Translation to understand what was said ! :undecided:

Tum Bolah Shah or Waris Shah pahly paro, Buttt ke Punjabi perfect hone chahiay

You are genius, I am still searching for Nargis Jo hazar saal apni bay noori pay roti hai :D
Dude, don't do that.... I left that one 12 years ago... Had long long discussions with friends and family about it. I just gave up on that one. Do yourself a favor, don't do it. I think, that one was an intentional trap set by the maestro! :P

Yaaar that was so simple ! :hitwall:

Hazaroon saal nargis apni bay noori pay roti hai - Bari mushkil se hotaa hai chaman mein deidawar paida !

Translation : Bareiiii saaal baaad Allah ne Muslim dunyaa ko Buttt* ataaa farmayaa hai !

An allusion to Muhammad Ali Jinnah Buttt Sahib & before him Salahudin Ayubi Buttt Sahib !

Tum Bolah Shah or Waris Shah pahly paro, Buttt ke Punjabi perfect hone chahiay

Sir jeee merii bohat gulaabi Punjabi hai ! :cry:

nai mai samjhdar hu :D

Phir tou kul Parliament mein petition darj karvaa to make Bangladesh the 5 th Province of Pakistan ! :D

Yaaar that was so simple ! :hitwall:

Hazaroon saal nargis apni bay noori pay roti hai - Bari mushkil se hotaa hai chaman mein deidawar paida !

Translation : Bareiiii saaal baaad Allah ne Muslim dunyaa ko Buttt* ataaa farmayaa hai !

Tum bhi theek kahtay ho, Arain tu Allah ne sab say pehlay paida kya thaa, So - I don't have any objection with your translation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom