What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Son of mountains is my friend. Yes he is moderator of a pashtun forum which staff claims that it is branch of defence.pk

Roraa uss forum par tum logon nei HaviSultan ke saaath aachaa nahin kiyaa thaa ! *assuming this is the same pashtunforum that we're talking about*

And are you the same LuffyKhan ?

Do you consider Saraiki speaking Pathan as Pashtuns.

But we don't consider Irfan Pathan as a Pathan because eik Pukhtoon ki sub seh barii nishaani hoteii hain the ability to ball a killer 'inswinger'....usskiii so..so hai ! :D

No.......a pashtunized jat or awan is more pashtun to me than seraikized pashtun.

Roraa tu Pashtuniat ke Certificate bhi deita hai ! :blink:

Respect ! Can I get one too...I'm 1/8th a Pathan ! Please...please :cry:

But we don't consider Irfan Pathan as a Pathan because eik Pukhtoon ki sub seh barii nishaani hoteii hain the ability to ball a killer 'inswinger'....usskiii so..so hai ! :D

O nahi yar may certificate nahi deta..gigawat asked my opinion and i expressed my point of view.

Yes (Gandapur) pashtuns speak saraiki and saraiki mix pashto. but they are pathans.
They are bilingual. But their mother tongue is still pashto.

O nahi yar may certificate nahi deta..gigawat asked my opinion and i expressed my point of view.

Rora, thoraa zaraa inclusive definition rakh 'Pathan' kiii ! Barring the fact that you speak Urdu in a heavily Pashto influenced accent & we in a Punjabi...runng, soorat seh donoon by & large same lagteii hain ! You've got more than you fair share of Brown skinned Pathans & we've got fair-skinned Punjabis. We've got just as many ghairatmand Punjabis & you've got just as many sell-outs ! We've both have got the same highs & the lows interspersed with some unique points but certainly not so much that the Pathans & the Punjabis would ever be at logger heads with each other. And with more intermarriages *my cousin's family being one example* these differences will fall away with time a new overarching culture born of both Punjabi & Pashtun identities will be formed ! And I'd say the same for all other ethno-linguistic groups in Pakistan.

I thought, Pathan ki asli nishani ghar mein bandook ka hona hai.

Rora, thoraa zaraa inclusive definition rakh 'Pathan' kiii ! Barring the fact that you speak Urdu in a heavily Pashto influenced accent & we in a Punjabi...runng, soorat seh donoon by & large same lagteii hain ! You've got more than you fair share of Brown skinned Pathans & we've got fair-skinned Punjabis. We've got just as many ghairatmand Punjabis & you've got just as many sell-outs ! We've both have got the same highs & the lows interspersed with some unique points but certainly not so much that the Pathans & the Punjabis would ever be at logger heads with each other. And with more intermarriages *my cousin's family being one example* these differences will fall away with time a new overarching culture born of both Punjabi & Pashtun identities will be formed ! And I'd say the same for all other ethno-linguistic groups in Pakistan.

Hmm you are making definition very complicated. Bus simply se samaj lu ke jis ki maadri zuban pashto ho, wo pashtun he.

I thought, Pathan ki asli nishani ghar mein bandook ka hona hai.

Phir tou mein bhi Pathan howaaa ! :rofl:

Nahin...nahin ! A Pathan is someone who descends from some of the castes/ ethnic sub groups traditionally thought of as 'Pukhtoons' for example the Tareeins, the Bangash, the Yousafzai, the Khattaks, the Shamakhels, the Niazis etc. Not all of them speak Pashto as their mother-tongue or prescribe to Pashtunwali but because they trace their lineage back to the same 'Tribes or Sub-Groups of the Pashtun race' they're Pashtuns !

Or you could Monkey's definition - Pathan : Speaks Pastho & prescribes to Pashtunwali !

But Monkey I bet Hyperion disagrees with that in the strongest words possible...for him its all about the 'blood line'.

Phir tou mein bhi Pathan howaaa ! :rofl:

Nahin...nahin ! A Pathan is someone who descends from some of the castes/ ethnic sub groups traditionally thought of as 'Pukhtoons' for example the Tareeins, the Bangash, the Yousafzai, the Khattaks, the Shamakhels, the Niazis etc. Not all of them speak Pashto as their mother-tongue or prescribe to Pashtunwali but because they trace their lineage back to the same 'Tribes or Sub-Groups of the Pashtun race' they're Pashtuns !

Or you could Monkey's definition - Pathan : Speaks Pastho & prescribes to Pashtunwali !

But Monkey I bet Hyperion disagrees with that in the strongest words possible...for him its all about the 'blood line'.

Hamein itna gyan nahi, bas itna pata hai sab ke naam ke akhir mein Khan hota hai.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom