What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Pathan by nature is a born capitalist.

Don't I know ! The joke they crack about our Audit Director is that he being a Pathan starts demanding an audit fee in excess of Rs. 1 million & settles for Rs. 100,000 - Khochaa jo huwaaa ! :rofl:

P.S We love him to bits...hes a great guy & hes cracked more than his fair share:angel: of Buttt & Punjabi related jokes too !

I know that too...I posted that seething with anger *as you can yourself tell* & to think that there was a time when I used to be an ethno-nationalist !

And so I've often clashed with many in my extended family because of my *what they called* unforgivable views about 'Our ancestral homeland or the people who inhabit it'. Thankfully my Dad never has given a wooden nickle about Kashmir barring the fact that he, like myself now, is addressed as Buttt Sahib & so I'm not chastised for my hard tongue when it comes to Kashmir.

But when all is said & done if they choose Independence over Pakistan despite all that Pakistanis *forget the Government...its fooked us over enough times...I'm sure it did the same to the Kashmiris a couple of times too* have done for them then I want nothing to do with those 'vermin'.

Sub seh pehle Pakistan, mai baap seh pehle Pakistan, zun farzand seh pehle Pakistan, mazhab seh pehle Pakistan, nasal seh pehle Pakistan - Subb seh pehle Pakistan. :pakistan:

This is how this country has survived and this how this country is moving to become a great country.

For me, being a Muslim and a Pakistani is no different, irrespective of how much a Muslim I am.

This is how this country has survived and this how this country is moving to become a great country.

For me, being a Muslim and a Pakistani is no different, irrespective of how much a Muslim I am.

Me neither but just making a point that we really need to start treating our religious minorities better so that they stop being the social & political minorities that they've become.

lolz. Give it some years.

Nah neither Punjabi nor Sereiki (is it ?) were completely intelligible to be & Roman Punjabi is even worse !

I don't get the 'chayee khaltay aaein' part ! :what:

bwahahhah

Oye delete the post.

lolz. Give it some years.

ha ha ha ........

Me neither but just making a point that we really need to start treating our religious minorities better so that they stop being the social & political minorities that they've become.

Nah neither Punjabi nor Sereiki (is it ?) were completely intelligible to be & Roman Punjabi is even worse !

Agreed. 100 %.

I know that too...I posted that seething with anger *as you can yourself tell* & to think that there was a time when I used to be an ethno-nationalist !

And so I've often clashed with many in my extended family because of my *what they called* unforgivable views about 'Our ancestral homeland or the people who inhabit it'. Thankfully my Dad never has given a wooden nickle about Kashmir barring the fact that he, like myself now, is addressed as Buttt Sahib & so I'm not chastised for my hard tongue when it comes to Kashmir.

But when all is said & done if they choose Independence over Pakistan despite all that Pakistanis *forget the Government...its fooked us over enough times...I'm sure it did the same to the Kashmiris a couple of times too* have done for them then I want nothing to do with those 'vermin'.

Sub seh pehle Pakistan, mai baap seh pehle Pakistan, zun farzand seh pehle Pakistan, mazhab seh pehle Pakistan, nasal seh pehle Pakistan - Subb seh pehle Pakistan. :pakistan:

I want Kashmir to become a part of Pakistan as well, & based on my interactions with Kashmiris; they want to be a part of Pakistan too. The reason some of them desire independence is because of Pakistan's current state of affairs, & honestly; I can understand their point of view. The good news is that the people that desire complete independence seem to be a minority.

Sorry Typo thaa - Maar dei goolli mujhe ! :cry:

No problem, please inform me of your location. I will take Siri's (iPhone's digital assistant) advice on where to hide your dead body. :P

So introduce yourself my Aryan Warrior Princess ! :P

Who are you calling "princess" slave girl? :P I am a prince, my princess's name is "Skarlet". :smitten:

Check out how cool she is below. :lol:

Where do you come from ? Where are you going ? What language do you speak ?

My ancestors migrated to Lahore, Punjab from the Kashmir valley. That was before Pakistan's Independence of course, & I think most Kashmiris in Lahore migrated around the same time. I don't speak Koshur either. I can read & write Urdu & that's the only Pakistani language I learnt because I live abroad. I can understand some Punjabi, but oddly enough; I can't speak it much. For some reason Punjabi sounds like a barbarian's language man. :rofl: In my opinion, the only language I can read & write perfectly is English. My Arabic skills aren't great, but I am slowly improving them over time.

Last edited by a moderator:
1962, somebody got whipped.:bunny:

Man it's 63 now,i would have enjoyed the show for sometime but anyway.Let's keep going.

At times the riddle of a mind can not be read.

Do you mean that the wrong spelling he used for my username was actually a riddle? He spelt my name as "Phoneix". If you examine closely, the underlined portion of the text spells out the word "phone". Based on that, we can conclude that the word "phone" was used as a reference to call or invite me to this thread. :lol:

Do you mean that the wrong spelling he used for my username was actually a riddle? He spelt my name as "Phoneix". If you examine closely, the underlined portion of the text spells out the word "phone". Based on that, we can conclude that the word "phone" was used as a reference to call or invite me to this thread. :lol:

Hey Pheonix! don't take everything to heart.Here look i met your fellow somewhere else.

PPHHEE.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom