What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate , pardon me , but the picture you are trying to paint here is even more gloomy than what I mentioned :D ... So the students are lively , excited and looking forward to enroll in colleges and universities and pursue a career in whatever their interest lie in but gradually when they start to mature , understand the political and economical situation of the country , feel the uncertainty and fear the danger to their own and family's life , then they start thinking about going abroad for brighter future ? Can I interpret your post in this manner , mate ? Frustration due to sexual desire considering the stringent gender segregation and taboos in our society is common but not a problem , it is an inherent part of our psychology ( Freud ) ...

yes that is right brother

yes im lol...i dint hav it on weeknd wen i wz compaignin for it coz i cudnt,so tub ki cravin hori thi lol,had it finally tueday nite:cheesy:

im thinkin to swtich frm chicken to fish in burgers:undecided:

I'm eating Salt & Pepper's Stuffed Chicken Breast with Pineapple Sauce right now ! :chilli:

Chicken to Fish - Begone from my country, You Fish Eating Bengali ! :angry:

Chalo tumhara dil rakhnay kay liay bata daita hon, I am consultant. They say Ighbal Lahoori not Allama Iqbal, funny thing is some Iranian think Iqbal & Jinah are persians. mufat main kabza kar kay baithay howay hain,

uh,oh......mera dil tu buhat bara hogaya sun ker....zindagi agaey...,mai tu murr raha tha na pehlay jaisay....:girl_wacko:

aur waqai.....
They say Ighbal Lahoori not Allama Iqbal, funny thing is some Iranian think Iqbal & Jinah are persians. mufat main kabza kar kay baithay howay hain

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

I'm eating Salt & Pepper's Stuffed Chicken Breast with Pineapple Sauce right now ! :chilli:

Chicken to Fish - Begone from my country, You Fish Eating Bengali ! :angry:

Armstrong everybody sayin chiken in junk food is not healthy at all:undecided:

nw wen i c or think of eatin chiken burgers,da pic comez to mind of everyting i been hearin n seein:undecided::bad:

y do u think i startd dat campaign?:unsure: to give myself a little boost dat i shudnt quit eatin it:unsure:

ill share u da pics n articles dat many ppl frm my family n others have sent!:what:

the best chicken I came across in Islamabad- RWP area is Nandos....Peri Peri chicken with the special sauce......uffff

@Talon : Hows Uncle & Aunty & your siblings doing ? How is the research coming along ?

@Marshmallow : How are all your loved ones ? How are the studies coming along ?

@Alpha1 : Hows everything going on & hows everyone doing ?

@Shivani Malhotra : Hows everything at work ? How are your loved ones doing ?

@LoveIcon : Hows Bhabi & the Kids ? Hows work treating you these days ?

@Ak-47A : Hows everyone at your place ? How are the studies coming along ?

@Emrald : Hows everything ?

@balixd : Hows life ? Hows the MSc coming along ?

@Hyperion : How are your Mum & Dad, Bhabi & Siblings ? How are you, young man ?

Last edited by a moderator:
188899_504249516277432_1865421889_n.jpg

Armstrong everybody sayin chiken in junk food is not healthy at all:undecided:

nw wen i c or think of eatin chiken burgers,da pic comez to mind of everyting i been hearin n seein:undecided::bad:

y do u think i startd dat campaign?:unsure: to give myself a little boost dat i shudnt quit eatin it:unsure:

ill share u da pics n articles dat many ppl frm my family n others have sent!:what:

Don't listen to them ! :angry:

Its a Global Conspiracy by Chickens to increase their life expectancy ! :lol:

@Armstrong: so far its coming along good, in first week it is just introduction and stuff. Have to submit an answer of 500words on strategy by sunday......good thing is being an Online programme i have flexible hours

@Armstrong Yaara Hugo sahib passed away this week..an era came to an end..no one left alive to climb atop a pedestal and declare Obama to be a clown. :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom