What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Armstrong u r askin everybody abt them n their children n lives like its ur last day tody n kul apny mur jana hy:what:

no offence!

To quote a famous contemporary Urdu poet (maybe Ahmad Faraz) :

Kaun kehtaa hai ke mooot ayeee giii tou murrr jaoon gaa - Mein tou daryaa hunnn, samunndar mein utttar jaooon gaaa !

Eng : Who says that I'll die once the time of death comes, I am a river, I'll simply fall into the seas !

* Sorry thats a very bad translation on my part :cray: *

Uncle Ahmedinajad hain naaa ? :lol:

So mate, hows life ? How are the loved ones ? And most of all are your wits about you or did the Debits & the Credits unhinge you too ? :what:

My wits are intact- I am yet to be undone by numbers..I am built of sturdier stock. Got back to Delhi today, I can't bare to be away from it for too long. Had a very large argument with various people today with regard to implementing the UCC in India- a theme which got echoed by a certain thread on the forum. Afterwards I felt morose- ill-tempered mostly- for a while and now I'm back and bouncing. What about you?

And Ahmedinajad just doesn't have Hugo sir's pull yaara- Hugo ji kicked a@# WAY HARDER than that Iranian fellow shoehorned into a suit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom