What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry i wont see 3000pages ! Talk to you people in an hour!

THe Pakistani emblem isn't as cool as the Russian one with the red and eagle and all...besides I like red. Matches with the username color!:P

So it's going to stay.

oh then u shud use any flag havin closness to Pakistani flag,u shud atleast hav dis much Patriotism no?

hw abt Nepal's flag,it has ur fav colour red n a cresent moon in it which Pakistani flag also has haha

tumblr_mg9iuguqQa1rgegrro1_1280.gif

@Talon - Gmail @JonAsad - FB @Mirzay - YM @Marshmallow - skype

Regards,

Soldier of Pakistani Ideology
@Alpha1

i dun hav him on skype neither anywhere else:blink::fie:

@priti Hi...I am from Pakistan not from EU...am CURRENTLY in Europe though :what: Where....well IF I wanted to share the country wouldnt take an EU flag but that country's flag, right?

@Marshmallow had low bp was seeing stars...How are you kid?

@A.Rafay YEA!! they dont make those kinds no more!! It was strong long lasting and resistant everything!! Even anti burglary 1stly no one would wanna steal it ORR You could just knock out someone if you hit at the right spot and hard enough with that hammer!! :blink:

@balixd and @KRAIT yea we even have women carrying lota in their purses!! :blink: though it was not in the parliament...but on talk show..

I just couldnt stop laughing at her logic!! :rofl:

CT0016.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Mera kaam kuch khas nahi hai, bus meeting meeting khailta hon aur companies ko ultay seedhay mashwaray daita hon. dah jamtaan pas hon

naa profession ka name batay huy haya aati hai??gole mole baatein ker k phir tehlarahay ho??
acha yeh batao k moonchein sawarne k ilawa aur kiya kiya mashghalay hai(hobbies??)
aur han ALLMA IQBAL ko irani jaabtay hain??uski faarsi poetry etc...:cheesy:

Like what ? :) How do you propose fighting the feudals , few ruling families , corrupt politicians and of course the terrorist and extremist alike ? Nothing is going to happen to the existence of Pakistan - we all know that but at the same time things aren't improving and this worries me a lot ... The situation inside the country isn't good , time to call the 111's perhaps ? Democrazy isn't doing no one a good , friend !

By joining the Bureaucracy to ensure that there is less & less mis-governance, nepotism & corruption that cripples the State one decision at a time, by joining the Civilian Security Apparatus & ensuring that the Police-Criminal collusion ends, the militant groups stop working with impunity in a given areas of responsibility & that the Bhatta Khors & petty criminals sh*t themselves knowing that you don't foOk around ! By strengthening the Civil Society so that whole swaths of our population rise up with indignation when any of the human rights, that we've defined for ourselves, is violated ! By joining the media, the academia, the armed forces, the business community etc. & just doing what is required of us to build a 'Nation' !

I know that all of that is much easier said than done, I know what the probable risks are but I also know that unless we - as a Society - change ourselves from within we'd never progress further as a Nation !

hm..good! Are you eating fast food?How is your compaign going?

yes im lol...i dint hav it on weeknd wen i wz compaignin for it coz i cudnt,so tub ki cravin hori thi lol,had it finally tueday nite:cheesy:

im thinkin to swtich frm chicken to fish in burgers:undecided:

naa profession ka name batay huy haya aati hai??gole mole baatein ker k phir tehlarahay ho??
acha yeh batao k moonchein sawarne k ilawa aur kiya kiya mashghalay hai(hobbies??)
aur han ALLMA IQBAL ko irani jaabtay hain??uski faarsi poetry etc...:cheesy:

Chalo tumhara dil rakhnay kay liay bata daita hon, I am consultant. They say Ighbal Lahoori not Allama Iqbal, funny thing is some Iranian think Iqbal & Jinah are persians. mufat main kabza kar kay baithay howay hain,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom