What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
No he is not. He has seen what happened to Pakistan with his own two eyes, like me. That's why he reacts the way he reacts. :)

I know gulfies have done many things bad but that doesn't mean they are wahabi terrorists as iranians and Pakistani bash them for! Muse is a anti islamic troll he only spits venom on islam!

i love all his compositions :)
His patriotic songs give Goosebumps.

I wish I can listen to Nusrat Saheb with Gulzar Saheb's lyics and A.R Rehman's music. It can't happen. :cray:

No he is not. He has seen what happened to Pakistan with his own two eyes, like me. That's why he reacts the way he reacts. :)

Please.

Enough.

Muse is anti-Islamic troll.

I refuse to let you jump on that bandwagon.

Nusrat ka naam matt lo yara.... woh bhee kia dinn thay when he was alive.... :cray:

His patriotic songs give Goosebumps.

I wish I can listen to Nusrat Saheb with Gulzar Saheb's lyics and A.R Rehman's music. It can't happen. :cray:

Then I think he should not blame religion for it? So why is he bashing islam? If arabs are responsible for Pakistans situation !

@jaunty Reliance :lol:

But they have banned PDF.

Nusrat ka naam matt lo yara.... woh bhee kia dinn thay when he was alive.... :cray:
Bhai un jaise singers ki wajah se hum bechare Researchers ka deemag kaam main laga rehta tha. :cray:

Just keep listening him and do your work.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know gulfies have done many things bad but that doesn't mean they are wahabi terrorists as iranians and Pakistani bash them for! Muse is a anti islamic troll he only spits venom on islam!

what do u mean by wahabi terrorists this is my humble request to u all that do not call terrorists as wahabis please

Very complex situation yara, it takes a lot of willpower and patience not to loose objectivity when 200,000 of your countrymen have been slaughtered, it's constitution changed just to protect interests of foreign nations. It's way too deep for you to believe or comprehend things that you don't know of. Just take it from me, Allah gave us, Arabs took it all away. Maybe one day you younglings will understand the severity of what actually transpired over the last three decades.

Then I think he should not blame religion for it? So why is he bashing islam? If arabs are responsible for Pakistans situation !

@RazPaK

How many Grammy Awards and Oscar Winners ?

And do you really want me to tell you the depth of Indian Music Industry especially the Classical and likes of Jagjeet Singh, etc.

I agree that few Pakistani singers are great but remember that India has all those type of Singers plus extra edge. :D

BTW I don't like to compare artists. I can't compare Moh. Rafi Saheb and Kishor Saheb.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom