Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ Hyperion You Lucky Doug

@Talon
Agar muje kaha hota tu mein pay kardeta hai re meri kismat :hitwall:

Last edited by a moderator:
Bwhahahaha. I feel bad for you losers. Getting 50 Mbps unlimited here. :D
Well we don't have weird habits of downloading and watching things you like, Mr. Beauty Sleep Guy. :omghaha:

BTW what amount you pay ?

@Hyperion @Talon fought me when I told her that Ahemadis are declared non-Muslims by officially in Pakistan and they have to sign papers to get passport etc.

She went berserk. LoveIcon told her that I was right. :D

@Talon, you should keep out of all discussions that relate to Pakistan, as you don't know an iota of it's history. If you had any idea, your attitude would have been completely different.

In the real world out there it's not all dandy, it's a cruel cruel place were nasty nasty things are done, and have been done to Pakistan over and over again. You better avoid getting dirty in such discussions, they can sway you, not us. If people like me and muse aren't there, you'll be left at their mercy, you seriously won't wish such an eventuality even for your dog.

Btw, he wasn't fighting with me.
@Hyperion I can tolerate only SOME insults on Pakistan...I know it has been screwed BUT ONLY coz of dirty politics...Calling the people the same is unjust!

Well we don't have weird habits of downloading and watching things you like, Mr. Beauty Sleep Guy. :omghaha:

BTW what amount you pay ?

I need excellent internet so that I can troll you efficiently.

I mean look at me.

I can get 4 posts up before you can reply with one.

:rofl:

@Hyperion @Talon fought me when I told her that Ahemadis are declared non-Muslims by officially in Pakistan and they have to sign papers to get passport etc.

She went berserk. LoveIcon told her that I was right. :D
@KRAIT You being a foreigner cut deep when you say then when our own says it! AND THAT is the truth! Even you cant tolerate some stuff about India...It is common for anyone who loves their country

I need excellent internet so that I can troll you efficiently.I mean look at me.I can get 4 posts up before you can reply with one.:rofl:
Hamare yahan ek kahwat hai,

Sau Sunar ki, Ek Lohar Ki. :omghaha:

BTW I remember with one post of mine, I kicked you damn hard when I told you Indian singers and Music director nominated for Oscars when you were boasting about Intro of Spiderman trilogy. :lol:

My dear friend, you have no idea what's going on, neither will you ever. Trust me and relax.

@Hyperion I can tolerate only SOME insults on Pakistan...I know it has been screwed BUT ONLY coz of dirty politics...Calling the people the same is unjust!

Ahmedis may not be Muslim, but they are still Pakistanis. :pakistan:

@A.Rafay 1 day I am going to troll that bozo to Afbanistan!! THAT thing annoys me like ANYTHING...Is he false flagger?! I mean he is anti Islam, anti army anti Pakistan!! Pata nai kaysay jeeta hoga!! Prob has a filter in his breathing tube!! :angry:

@KRAIT
15 euros 100 hrs per mth!! meaning I would use 3hrs a day and a few extra hrs....ately I used 4-5 :cray:

First somebozo was arab lover and pro Islamic guy then he changed dramatically and speedily into anti islamic and anti arab guy!

Hamare yahan ek kahwat hai,

Sau Sunar ki, Ek Lohar Ki. :omghaha:

BTW I remember with one post of mine, I kicked you damn hard when I told you Indian singers and Music director nominated for Oscars when you were boasting about Intro of Spiderman trilogy. :lol:

Our musicians are better than yours, and you're mad cause you know it's true.

:lol:

@KRAIT You being a foreigner cut deep when you say then when our own says it! AND THAT is the truth! Even you cant tolerate some stuff about India...It is common for anyone who loves their country
Dear, there is nothing you can tell me about India which I don't know. India is full of extremes. If I start telling you about India, you won't believe it or even accept it as truth. Its population of 1.2 billion people.

Lala, if you had seen the things I have seen, you'd be sitting on a missile yourself and commanding it towards Jeddah. :D

First somebozo was arab lover and pro Islamic guy then he changed dramatically and speedily into anti islamic and anti arab guy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom