What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
My dear friend, you have no idea what's going on, neither will you ever. Trust me and relax.

@Hyperion and you opening all the flaws instead of helping fix them is doing no one a favour! :cray:

Last edited by a moderator:
Our musicians are better than yours, and you're mad cause you know it's true. :lol:
Yeah we know that's why people went crazy over A.R. Rehman's music.

Do you know about how famous Indian Musicians are ?

Lala, if you had seen the things I have seen, you'd be sitting on a missile yourself and commanding it towards Jeddah. :D
@Hyperion we are not ARAB ideology lovers Hell I cant stand Nationalists! Like we are Iraqi, We are whatever...I prefer people would just except WE ARE HUMANS 1st!
@KRAIT and @RazPaK back off...this is not a competition everyone has their goods and bads...

Yeah we know that's why people went crazy over A.R. Rehman's music.

Do you know about how famous Indian Musicians are ?

LoL.

Just alone Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan puts every singer in your nation of 1.2 billion to shame.

Haters gonna hate, but some of the haters appreciate. :D

@Talon, you should keep out of all discussions that relate to Pakistan, as you don't know an iota of it's history. If you had any idea, your attitude would have been completely different.

In the real world out there it's not all dandy, it's a cruel cruel place were nasty nasty things are done, and have been done to Pakistan over and over again. You better avoid getting dirty in such discussions, they can sway you, not us. If people like me and muse aren't there, you'll be left at their mercy, you seriously won't wish such an eventuality even for your dog.
Btw, he wasn't fighting with me.

@Hyperion Is mosa gone permanently ?

I am just upset with the sorry situation Pakistan is in...And I am more disappointed at its own people not wanting to help it... :cray: people who are capable...

I am just upset with the sorry situation Pakistan is in...And I am more disappointed at its own people not wanting to help it... :cray: people who are capable...

Don't be upset.

Pakistanis are getting ready to kick some major dushman and kafir a$$. :pakistan:

LoL.Just alone Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan puts every singer in your nation of 1.2 billion to shame.Haters gonna hate, but some of the haters appreciate. :D
Nusrat Saheb is legend. But putting Indian singers to shame, no way, one name is sufficient - Lata Mangeshkar. Listen to her voice even at this age. No one can beat her.

Heard about Pandit Ravishankar ?

Talon stop it. Don't take sides, when you don't even know wtf is up. Did you read that thread? NO ONE COULD DENY that I wasn't right, NO ONE. Did you ever interrogate people and ......................? No? Then never ever talk-back to me. It's a world where human life has no meaning, emotions and religion mean zilch!

You have no idea the lengths these people went to screw us, now we are fighting back very very hard, and they know it's coming back to them, with interest. So all this panic.

@Hyperion and you opening all the flaws instead of helping fix them is doing no one a favour! :cray:

Lala, if you had seen the things I have seen, you'd be sitting on a missile yourself and commanding it towards Jeddah. :D

I know gulfies have done many things bad but that doesn't mean they are wahabi terrorists as iranians and Pakistani bash them for! Muse is a anti islamic troll he only spits venom on islam!

Hmm.... you need to be sent to Switzerland, but wait, they are even more nationalists, maybe BD? Oh wait, no, they will also fry your arse... Oh oh now what? Hmm..... what should we do with you? :D

@Hyperion we are not ARAB ideology lovers Hell I cant stand Nationalists! Like we are Iraqi, We are whatever...I prefer people would just except WE ARE HUMANS 1st!
@KRAIT and @RazPaK back off...this is not a competition everyone has their goods and bads...

Nusrat Saheb is legend. But putting Indian singers to shame, no way, one name is sufficient - Lata Mangeshkar. Listen to her voice even at this age. No one can beat her.

Heard about Pandit Ravishankar ?

Mehdi Hassan

Ataaulluh Khan

Noor Jehan

Nazia Hassan

Ariff Lohar

List is endless...

And if you go to their songs on youtube majority of comments are from Indians.

Pakistan has too much talent and you Indians just can't compete.

No shame in admitting you're beat when you're beat.

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom