What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Hyperion @BDforever @Marshmallow @Alpha1 @doppelganger @A.Rafay @Dillinger @Talon @pk_baloch

I did something even worse about 10-12 years back when I was just a tadpole !

I once picked up a cob of corn (challiiiii) that I had left on my computer table a few hours ago & started munching on it ! Suddenly I felt an extreme pinch like feeling just around the sides of my lips but I ignored it & continued on but as I was munching I couldn't help but notice the bitter taste in my mouth & I stopped doing what I was doing & had a look at the cob - To my horror it was covered with ants ! :fie:

It was only after spitting whatever was in my mouth did I realize that I had just made a meal out of more than a few dozen ants ! :bad:

@Armstrong do you have binge eating disorder?! Binge Eating Disorder: Symptoms, Causes, Treatment, and Help

Last edited by a moderator:
@Mani2020
@Neptune
@Talon
@BDforever
@Hyperion
@Secur
@Aeronaut
@JonAsad
@Pakistani Nationalist
@Mirzay
Tonight im gonna make gunpowder again when everyone is asleep
WISH ME LUCK!

67370_122105287973689_754575877_s.jpg

@Hyperion @BDforever @Marshmallow @Alpha1 @doppelganger @A.Rafay @Dillinger @Talon @pk_baloch

I did something even worse about 10-12 years back when I was just a tadpole !

I once picked up a cob of corn (challiiiii) that I had left on my computer table a few hours ago & started munching on it ! Suddenly I felt an extreme pinch like feeling just around the sides of my lips but I ignored it & continued on but as I was munching I couldn't help but notice the bitter taste in my mouth & I stopped doing what I was doing & had a look at the cob - To my horror it was covered with ants ! :fie:

It was only after spitting whatever was in my mouth did I realize that I had just made a meal out of more than a few dozen ants ! :bad:

hahahah:rofl:

good thing is you did not bite small cockroach :lol:

I once found a bandaid in aloo ka paratha.

You ARE A GOAT mere yaara! :cheesy:

What else have you stuffed into that cavernous stomach of yours?

Don't tell me you did, bhai tumi ki bhebe ei kaaj ta korle?

Well now that you've mentioned that my cousin once played a sick practical joke on his younger brother by presenting to him a cockroaches egg as one of those sugar coated almond delights ! :lol:

@Armstrong I did once eat a packet of chips that had gone past its expiry date- yaar isse bada toh koi lafda na kiya hai maine- sorry for disappointing you. :rofl:

Dude your mother must be giving you an earful for your escapade from earlier today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom