What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Hyperion @BDforever @Marshmallow @Alpha1 @doppelganger @A.Rafay @Dillinger @Talon @pk_baloch

I did something even worse about 10-12 years back when I was just a tadpole !

I once picked up a cob of corn (challiiiii) that I had left on my computer table a few hours ago & started munching on it ! Suddenly I felt an extreme pinch like feeling just around the sides of my lips but I ignored it & continued on but as I was munching I couldn't help but notice the bitter taste in my mouth & I stopped doing what I was doing & had a look at the cob - To my horror it was covered with ants ! :fie:

It was only after spitting whatever was in my mouth did I realize that I had just made a meal out of more than a few dozen ants ! :bad:

Last edited by a moderator:
:blink: 5 bigmac?
upsize meal n McFlurry Cornnetto Choc Icecream

:blink: what are you guys? Ogres?! :blink:

mini-graphics-texts-337528.gif

@Hyperion @BDforever @Marshmallow @Alpha1 @doppelganger @A.Rafay @Dillinger @Talon @pk_baloch

I once picked up a cob of corn (challiiiii) that I had left on my computer table a few hours ago & started munching on it ! Suddenly I felt an extreme pinch like feeling just around the sides of my lips but I ignored it & continued on but as I was munching I couldn't help but notice the bitter taste in my mouth & I stopped doing what I was doing & had a look at the cob - To my horror it was covered with ants ! :fie:

It was only after spitting whatever was in my mouth did I realize that I had just made a meal out of more than a few dozen ants ! :bad:

I once found a bandaid in aloo ka paratha.

good thing is you did not bite small cockroach :lol:

You ARE A GOAT mere yaara! :cheesy:

What else have you stuffed into that cavernous stomach of yours?

good thing is you did not bite small cockroach :lol:

Don't tell me you did, bhai tumi ki bhebe ei kaaj ta korle?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom