What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Hyperion @Marshmallow @Talon @BDforever @JonAsad @doppelganger @Dillinger @arp2041 @SMStealth @hinduguy @KRAIT @Alpha1 @Pakistani Nationalist

I dunno whats wrong with me today - I was eating a Subway sandwich whilst watching a movie & only after eating half of it I realized that I had eaten most of it with the paper wrapping still on ! :blink:

I'm so ashamed of my Butt taste buds right now for failing me so big ! :cray:

That happened with me one time! I ate all paper wrapping till half way and realized I was eating paper with sandwich! Lol then I found that most of the paper bits were stuck in my teeth and throat! Yuck! Sandwich ka mazza hi kharab ho gaya! :P :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Happens to all of us yara, I have done way stupider things over the years... :omghaha:

@Hyperion @Marshmallow @Talon @BDforever @JonAsad @doppelganger @Dillinger @arp2041 @SMStealth @hinduguy @KRAIT @Alpha1 @Pakistani Nationalist

I dunno whats wrong with me today - I was eating a Subway sandwich whilst watching a movie & only after eating half of it I realized that I had eaten most of it with the paper wrapping still on ! :blink:

@Armstrong the worst I have done is eaten 2 bites WITH wrapper...But Most of a subway?! Nai yaar!! :blink:

Actually Fillet-o-Fish isn't that bad ! :undecided:

But McDonald is so minimal...even after eating 2 BigMacs do I feel content - I need more ! :hitwall:

i always order upsize meal n McFlurry Cornnetto Choc Icecream as well...

so its enuff to fill da tummy :whistle:

yes boys always complain abt it....som of my cuzins eat 2 BigMacs or other heaviest meals but still thy say da same u r sayin:undecided:

i never tried fish fillet burger before by them:undecided:...i wz always into chicken:undecided:

I hate BigMac. I can gulp 6 of them and still be hungry after eating. :undecided:

Btw, I hate chips etc etc...

i always order upsize meal n McFlurry Cornnetto Choc Icecream as well...

so its enuff to fill da tummy :whistle:

yes boys always complain abt it....som of my cuzins eat 2 BigMacs or other heaviest meals but still thy say da same u r sayin:undecided:

i never tried fish fillet burger before by them:undecided:...i wz always into chicken:undecided:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom