What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
ROFL

You look like my goofy cousin who half Ukranian.

So how well can you speak Urdu?

Mautram janab razpak, mera khandani name hashmi hai. Mai abhi unnis sal ka huo janabe eli. Mai ap se guzarish kartha hu kai ap mujahai maharbani sai pakistani accept(don't know the Urdu word equivlalant) ker lai.

How is my urdu :)

I was just curious to know about @Marshmallow & other Pakistanis from diverse background & I didn't think anyone would mind seeing that I've shared most of my history, name & location with others too ! Its not as if something of mine is compromised by telling others what my name is or where I come from a few generations back !

Khair to each his own ! :undecided:

My bad i totally did not consider that and thinking back you have shared alot of your personal information with us. I am also thankful for the fact that entering this forum I was confused about pakistani identity but you pointed me in the right direction with respect to Iqbals(still struggle though, too many meanings application wise) literature and Mr. Jinah's memoirs, which are central to identity to pakistani identity. So @Marshmallow be nice @Armstrong, the guys is literally a philosopher in the making and a good one at that, respect your elders as my gramps would put it ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Mautram janab razpak, mera khandani name hashmi hai. Mai abhi unnis sal ka huo janabe eli. Mai ap se guzarish kartha hu kai ap mujahai maharbani sai pakistani accept(don't know the Urdu word equivlalant) ker lai.

How is my urdu :)

Great job :tup: ......We officially announced you @Talon's new translator :P :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom