What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
True though you folks are lucky, the hours I spend on the beach to get a nice tan :hitwall: , so let me guess in pakistan, tanning business is not big is it eh?
@liontk the opposite is though!! All sorts of crap to try to get a fair skin or reduce or block melanin production :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Now come on armstrong , stop interrogating her :), your making my case of being pakistani weaker and still i am sure @RazPaK probably does not consider me pakistani :( .

Show me your id card.

Mujhe naa tag karioyo us post main.

Accha khasa kaam kar raha hota hun, tumahari wajah se uthke Tea banake peeni padti hai normal hone ke liye. :hitwall:

:coffee: 1 hot chocolate for me too!! How abnormal do you become?! :rofl:

Don't have to monsieur, i am 50% pakistani and you can check my profile pic as i have a tan :)

ROFL

You look like my goofy cousin who half Ukranian.

So how well can you speak Urdu?

Now come on armstrong , stop interrogating her :), your making my case of being pakistani weaker and still i am sure @RazPaK probably does not consider me pakistani :( .

@liontk well, it doesnt matter...what matters most is what you consider yourself and how you relate to it as well as do you feel Pakistani and does it mean anything to you to be a Pakistani? pride or anything?

:coffee: 1 hot chocolate for me too!! How abnormal do you become?! :rofl:
Have to leave the laptop, take some hard copy of article or newspaper to get my mind back to something rational while I prepare my tea. :lol:

I was just curious to know about @Marshmallow & other Pakistanis from diverse background & I didn't think anyone would mind seeing that I've shared most of my history, name & location with others too ! Its not as if something of mine is compromised by telling others what my name is or where I come from a few generations back !

Khair to each his own ! :undecided:

Have to leave the laptop, take some hard copy of article or newspaper to get my mind back to something rational while I prepare my tea. :lol:
@KRAIT not too bad not good either....

Meaning I have to try something better, something which might make you fall off your chair :P

I was just curious to know about @Marshmallow & other Pakistanis from diverse background & I didn't think anyone would mind seeing that I've shared most of my history, name & location with others too ! Its not as if something of mine is compromised by telling others what my name is or where I come from a few generations back !

Khair to each his own ! :undecided:
may be she does not want to tell in public, send her a msg...:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom