What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited by a moderator:
My bad i totally did not consider that and thinking back you have shared alot of your personal information with us. I am also thankful for the fact that entering this forum I was confused about pakistani identity but you pointed me in the right direction with respect to Iqbals(still struggle though, too many meanings application wise) literature and Mr. Jinah's memoirs, which are central to identity to pakistani identity. So @Marshmallow be nice @Armstrong, the guys is literally a philosopher in the making and a good one at that, respect your elders as my gramps would put it ;)

Thanks but @Marshmallow is right...one shouldn't be curious at the expense of making another uncomfortable & so my bad !

So dude tell us about Canadian Pakistanis; hows the community over there ?

Thanks but @Marshmallow is right...one shouldn't be curious at the expense of making another uncomfortable & so my bad !

So dude tell us about Canadian Pakistanis; hows the community over there ?

You ask the too much personal cheeez about my fraaaaand. Bastaaaaad creepy gay.

12632-johny-lever-acting-like-a-gabbar-singh-from-sholay.jpg

Wow, your Urdu is better than most that live in the country
merci, it actually means alot though to be honest morally, I am still bad at intrep,reting iqbal as some of you guys born overseas are really good at it but I am trying incorporate more persian words to my vocabulary however all my urdu teachers use alot of english words mixed into urdu, which just ruins the language learning process.

What's wrong with asking Caste ? Its wrong if you behave differently if you know the caste. like Meena are in majority in my region. When I travel, I sometimes guess hat they are Meena from their tone, and I ask for confirmation. if he is, then I sometimes find that person whom I know that he might also know.

Happened to me many times. I was traveling with a Jain, I asked his name, I asked about him where does he live, turns out he was senior of mine in my school, but I didn't recognize him. Told so many stories about people whom we both knew but I didn't have any info on them.
it annoys me because they are going to treat me differently after knowing my caste. If I am lower caste they will probably avoid me and if higher caste they will be friendly.
Both the time it is >50 year olds( last generation)... and worst of all they asked caste before asking name...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom