@Talon
@Mirzay
@arp2041
@Emrald
@Hyperion
IM SO HAPPY TODAY
worldfest-maggiemudd-570x383.jpg

@hinduguy
this is lovely.....look at her how beautiful is she....:smitten:what? i am talking about this icecreme

Last edited by a moderator:
i meant to say @Secur that pakistani youth is not depressed as you think,infact they are filled with optimism and new hopes....actually @liontk said like this because he saw alpha1 in depression....:)

I am going to disagree with you here , dear friend , the uncertainty , worst law and order situation and lack of jobs is making the youth depressed as hell even if you aren't aware of it ... Ask any student what does he want to do next and 90% will answer that they want to go abroad , can you blame them ? No , I do not think so ... This might be different in other parts of the country ... Looking at the daily killings in Karachi , even today their have been 9 causalities only in the last hour , what should we do ?

was that wrong thread??

We should be shame on ourselves, instead of us showing concern, it was @Marshmallow that was doing the job.

Don't know what the future hold for us.

Yaar it is a completely apt thread, that's why I started posting on it immediately but aside from maybe 4 people from our country no one else even bothered.

I am going to disagree with you here , dear friend , the uncertainty , worst law and order situation and lack of jobs is making the youth depressed as hell even if you aren't aware of it ... Ask any student what does he want to do next and 90% will answer that they want to go abroad , can you blame them ? No , I do not think so ... This might be different in other parts of the country ... Looking at the daily killings in Karachi , even today their have been 9 causalities only in the last hour , what should we do ?

this is your experience brother...but i have seen other side of the coin in greater number.....:smitten:they havent talked to me to go abroad even at once...you yourself is an example of optimism and so @liontk..and i am also a student,22 year old....and so i know my agegroups mentality..

It totally depends on the age group you are talking about. When you talk about students in their final years then i agree with your point. But when we talk about students in their 12th year or just starting Uni have adifferent thinking, they are actually more chilled and lively, i rememeber back, how i used to hang out with friends back in 2006/07. Their is a bit of frustration due to sexual desire and law and order but that is human nature. Same thing can be seen among youth in britain

And i am pleased to call my self Pakistani even after studying in U'K for four years, and like my elder brother i had the chance to settle there but i refused and came back, after 4 years my brother got 'lal paasport ' and i still have my sabaz book :d

@balixd laal passport takes 10 yrs :pop: :coffee:

@Talon well done,verna mujhay lagta tha k yeh bacha sudherne wala nahi hai..kiya khilaya hai tum ne us ko??khusi ki gooliyaan??idher bhi 2-4 behj do behan...:)

Get our sh*t together & do what needs to be done even if it means saying goodbye to those dreams that we all hold of a better life - Unless this generation does something...there won't be a Pakistan to go abroad from !

We don't want to leave our homeland but we are helpless :hitwall: :hitwall:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom