What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
@alpha1cavalier this is just online...What will happen to you during Uni ragging would be real! And THAT would be hell if you cant stand this 1!!

People cut it out! Sharam kero bachay ko chayr tay ho?! :angry:
@alpha1cavalier people would get banned if they are too much...but if everyone is on this level...too much is still higher up...

Were u saying i order you?
Dont worry abt Uni i can TOUCH them there!
I dont think they can troll me when u ignore them!

@alpha1cavalier and it is roughly the same for this forum too..

and the people whos info i knw! Betray me too! @A.Rafay

Last edited by a moderator:
Were u saying i order you?

Not me others...

Dont worry abt Uni i can TOUCH them there!
I dont think they can troll me when u ignore them!
Beating someone is not easy esp if they rag you in groups! It might just ruin your future if you keep ending in detention....

PLUS if they know you resist they will make your 3-4-5 yrs a living hell!! Best thing is learn!!

Not me others...

Beating someone is not easy esp if they rag you in groups! It might just ruin your future if you keep ending in detention....

PLUS if they know you resist they will make your 3-4-5 yrs a living hell!! Best thing is learn!!
its easy! And when they do it especialy with a sis or relative u dont sit with bangals u do something!
@Talon cant u help your bro?

You cannot judge ppl on internet...

My mother says : "Ya t0u saath reh kar daikh lo ya kha kr tb hi insaan ka pta chalta hai..

i agree partialy!

You cannot judge ppl on internet...

My mother says : "Ya t0u saath reh kar daikh lo ya kha kr tb hi insaan ka pta chalta hai..

i agree partialy! Yes u cant knw everyone!

Not fun, Sadism!
The kind of things they sometimes say may not seem like a big deal to you coz u mostly live abroad but these things are worth KILLING someone here in the subcontinent!
@alpha1cavalier

Mind you subcontinent is more advanced than West!!! At least thats how I feel...here in West what you see on tv is RARE in real life but since subcontinent see it as the only thing happening here they adapt it to normal life and make it more famous than it is IN THE WEST!! That is how I feel it though!! Par I have not lived in subcontinent long enough to judge!

Hello @Talon,

Teaching Sessions going on??

:D

Yes April @arp2041 it would be nice if some people actually helped me and make him strong enough to resist you guys...How did you guys make it to where you are? Guide him a little every now and then....Sure enough some day you will be a dad too...

Not fun, Sadism!
The kind of things they sometimes say may not seem like a big deal to you coz u mostly live abroad but these things are worth KILLING someone here in the subcontinent!

let them bark! They are jeolous!

Oh Oh !!! You are taking it so seriously

@alpha1cavalier

Mind you subcontinent is more advanced than West!!! At least thats how I feel...here in West what you see on tv is RARE in real life but since subcontinent see it as the only thing happening here they adapt it to normal life and make it more famous than it is IN THE WEST!! That is how I feel it though!! Par I have not lived in subcontinent long enough to judge!

Yes April @arp2041 it would be nice if some people actually helped me and make him strong enough to resist you guys...How did you guys make it to where you are? Guide him a little every now and then....Sure enough some day you will be a dad too...

come on mail! too many VULTURES HERE!

@alpha1cavalier

:agree::agree:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom