What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.

I TOLD YOU BEFORE I HATE THE BLOODY FLY THAT TRIES TO SIT ON YOUR HEAD THAT INCLUDES FEW KBs OF DATA! Coz after all those are real words said by real people

You are right we should ignore some idiots! And i dont want any attention from anybody else!
Words have a hard effect on me ! So pls stop them or ignore them anyways!
My health is detoriarating btw

@alpha1cavalier

rule no.1 of being online NEVER order someone...Cyber space is not your private space..

Rule no.2 if you do not want attention do not say stuff like that...it brings attention...You can mail me and just ask me to check my inbox...

@haviZsultan he made me his sister! did you get slapped? :pop:

Bye people!! :wave:

@haviZsultan It was a joke not intended to be rude and painful sorry if it was rude...

Last edited by a moderator:
@Talon i just read your comments in a positive sense! I thnk i understand something!
But talon i dont thnk u like it when your brother suffers

IronMan.gif

Hi dear.....

Detaille_4th_French_hussar_at_Friedland.jpg

Hi fella. What's up? :)
By the way, alpha1cavalier check this out buddy!

Rise of the Reds mod for C&C Generals: Zero Hour - Mod DB

@Talon one more thing! This place has more real people than FB

@Talon one more thing! This place has more real people than FB
Because the real life has become a facade, a lie and anonymous life on internet has become the truth.

People can show their bigotry, hatred, anger, superiority complex etc. without any backlash in their normal life.

Because the real life has become a facade, a lie and anonymous life on internet has become the truth.

People can show their bigotry, hatred, anger, superiority complex etc. without any backlash in their normal life.

Eh what? FB?

Here atleast they get banned

[MENTION=141155]
But talon i dont thnk u like it when your brother suffers
@alpha1cavalier this is just online...What will happen to you during Uni ragging would be real! And THAT would be hell if you cant stand this 1!!

People cut it out! Sharam kero bachay ko chayr tay ho?! :angry:
@alpha1cavalier people would get banned if they are too much...but if everyone is on this level...too much is still higher up...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom