What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats alright, I like fun :cheers:

I know I am always right.. :yahoo:

I think she went to kitchen.. Go after her before she sets the kitchen on fire ;)

Naah Naah !!! She is good in cooking(as my lil cousin said good cooker :P )
And i am good in commentary :rofl:

@alpha1cavalier indian military profeesional ?! Don't you know they know EVERYTHING....:P

He is very good at discussion.. He knows what he is talking.. he have a lot of respect from my side.. I always love his posts..

Last edited by a moderator:
no! He was right!
This is my corrected signature!
I was surprised bcoz the saint is muslim!
@alpha1cavalier thats what I meant they seem to know everything...Conspiracy theories tell me that if they infiltrate we wouldn't notice coz they know about us through their obsession while we are slightly ignorant about them...

He is very good at discussion.. He knows what he is talking.. he have a lot of respect from my side.. I always love his posts..
@seiko who? whose? I am a she by the way :P

Last edited by a moderator:
Oye zyada mat soch!! Tu presentation and project ke baare me hi sochle :angry: :whistle:

nahi ic wakt mere damagh pe physics charhi ha ...koi na koi relation tau ma derive kr k hi loun ga nahi tau chemical formulas hain na equations balancing k liye koi na koi chemistry nikal hi ayegi b/w SK and MZ :P

btw you are one of the very few guys from india who has used the right alphabet for zayada otherwise most of them pronounce it wrong as jayada ...most of the words wich sound like z indians use j for them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom