What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
@seiko and we all were attacking you due to your lack of knowledge of hindi ;)

Thats alright, I like fun :cheers:

Yeah you are absolutely right.... I am her last hope

I know I am always right.. :yahoo:

I think she went to kitchen.. Go after her before she sets the kitchen on fire ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
@Mani2020 filhaal khas samajh nai ari...both are at different wavelength :P

han yehi masla ha both have different frequencies ....one is node the other is acting as anti node .....but the problem here is to identify if there is a drag force that is suspending their flirt mid air ......i think there definitely is :P

han yehi masla ha both have different frequencies ....one is node the other is acting as anti node .....but the problem here is to identify if their is a drag force that is suspending there flirt mid air ......i think there definitely is :P
@Mani2020 yeh engineering kub say bol nay lag giyea? thought you were a management student?! :blink:

han yehi masla ha both have different frequencies ....one is node the other is acting as anti node .....but the problem here is to identify if there is a drag force that is suspending their flirt mid air ......i think there definitely is :P

they are just leg pulling, havin fun , otherwise @Mirzay would tell me!

Oye zyada mat soch!! Tu presentation and project ke baare me hi sochle :angry: :whistle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom