What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bibi aaap kiii tou kaaamr mein chuuuk par jataaa haiii apnaa nephew utatheii utatheii...isss ummer mein aaap kooo loggon kooo kick shick marneiii see guraiiz karnaa chahiyeee ! :D

Oh teriii kiiii....Protestant haii touuu miyaaan ? :what:

May walking stick use krna shuru kr dngi don't worry .......

walking%20sticks.jpg

how is my hindi ?
btw what is the difference between urdu and hindi ?

your hindi is quite good.

hindi and urdu are quite the same.around 60% words are exactly the same,but then there are a few typical hindi/urdu words which can only be understood by the native speakers.

the major differnce is the writing script,no hindi speaking person can understand written urdu and vice-versa.
Urdu - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

What is the difference between urdu and hindi? - Yahoo! Answers

What's the difference between Hindi and Urdu? - Historum - History Forums

Hindi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Haaanhaaan...India janaa hooo touuu Kashmir tukkk pooohaanch jataaa haii aur apneii bhaiyoon se milne ka time hiii nahin nikaltaaa ! :angry:

Yeh piyaaar haiii miyaan hum loogooon ke liyeee ! :cray:
that time i was free, thats why i was able to visit :)

Yaraa waisee why do you guys need a Head ? Why not go solo or is there even a Christian denomination that does away with the clergy altogether & instead expects each of its adherents to be their own priests & religious scholars ?

I too think about it sometimes yaar.. But you have to know that there are lots of charity functions conducted by the church.. Lots of colleges, schools and orphanage were run by the church.. Some has to be in the authority to look after all.. Otherwise, these things will be used by some people for their own benefits.. Today itself, the church has announced Rs100 crore budget for charity works only.. You can imagine what kind of money is going through the hands of the Church.. Some has to be accountable for all these.. Who better than a God fearing, unmarried, missionary :angel:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom