What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one to troll today. Iranians are planning to launch 6 satellites this year + planning to create a radar grid capable of tracking satellites + ..... X......Y........Z..... I got tired trolling them.... they never reply to my comments..... don't even complain about them..... just silence....... they are giving me the silent treatment.... :unsure:

@Hyperion they sent you to the corner a.k.a. naswar corner :azn:?! :P

Last edited by a moderator:
until now i don't know these topic meaning and reason

Because you do not know how to enjoy life by doing Naswar ! :angry: The Green Label , Peshawar's finest ... Walk the Walk of the Giants , Walk with Naswar Khan ! But before , learn about his commitment to responsibility :rofl:

They used to call me by so many names, sometime back: "The Arab" "The Turk" "The Wahabi" "The Salafist" "The Infidel" "American Poodle" "The Troll"... Nowadays.... I'm greeted with SILENCE..... they don't even delete my posts.... they delete all other troll posts, but not mine.... what's going on...... :unsure:

@Hyperion they sent you to the corner a.k.a. naswar corner :azn:?! :P

Nah Mom would kill me ! :blink:

But I was watching a documentary on French Wines & I found that very interesting but for some reason the urge to drink just never came up even during my atheistic days !

I do wonder how much are our habits natural & how much of them are societally imposed, albeit implicitly or subtly so, & what would constitute 'natural' & 'imposition' to begin with ?

Jeez, ma se pooch ke piye gah???:hitwall:

No, I didn't have a particular urge to drink Alcohol either. Though, I am curious to the taste and effects it will have. So what about those dark days? How did you come to the conclusion, you say you were a Marxist. So you read Marx and then decided there was no God or did you come to that conclusion much earlier. Irreligious perhaps? Because for me, the conception of God was only possible through religion, once that went, I was alone in the world again. Even before my teens, I couldn't believe it, but then going to mosque etc, convinced me it might be possible, and also, pascals wager, the threat of hell, if you know what I mean.

Regarding the natural habits bit, I would say your right, if you believe in Evolution, survival of the fittest etc. We were once Animals and then somewhere along the lines, we decided we didn't have to kill each other for resources etc and then made rules to live by. Would need @Talon to explain it more, I only have passing reference to the topic. So for me it's basically as such, if Alchohol can be consumed with being a hazards to others, as long as it doesn't infringe upon the rights of others, and can be consumed, with limitations, and not cause much damage to yourself, then it's fine. Not saying it's natural though, it evidently is not.

Because you do not know how to enjoy life by doing Naswar ! :angry: The Green Label , Peshawar's finest ... Walk the Walk of the Giants , Walk with Naswar Khan ! But before , learn about his commitment to responsibility :rofl:
because i'm tunisian and i don't know naswar meaning

Yara, Redbull. Kahan daffa ho jatay ho? And why such long replies? No wonder your post count is so low... :blink:

Jeez, ma se pooch ke piye gah???:hitwall:

No, I didn't have a particular urge to drink Alcohol either. Though, I am curious to the taste and effects it will have. So what about those dark days? How did you come to the conclusion, you say you were a Marxist. So you read Marx and then decided there was no God or did you come to that conclusion much earlier. Irreligious perhaps? Because for me, the conception of God was only possible through religion, once that went, I was alone in the world again. Even before my teens, I couldn't believe it, but then going to mosque etc, convinced me it might be possible, and also, pascals wager, the threat of hell, if you know what I mean.

Regarding the natural habits bit, I would say your right, if you believe in Evolution, survival of the fittest etc. We were once Animals and then somewhere along the lines, we decided we didn't have to kill each other for resources etc and then made rules to live by. Would need @Talon to explain it more, I only have passing reference to the topic. So for me it's basically as such, if Alchohol can be consumed with being a hazards to others, as long as it doesn't infringe upon the rights of others, and can be consumed, with limitations, and not cause much damage to yourself, then it's fine. Not saying it's natural though, it evidently is not.

because i'm tunisian and i don't know naswar meaning

Well welcome , my friend ... I was only joking with you ... :) First thing I ask my Tunisian friends is " How's Djerba ? " :D ... Naswar is a sort of addictive substance used by majority of our Pashtun countrymen in the North-West Pakistan and thats just putting it mildly :lol:

Anyway, how's married life?

The day he marries , we expect a significant increase in female suicide , server-crashing traffic over google , his facebook and twitter and assorted fan pages :rofl: So , lets hope it doesn't come to that ...

Yara, the date is being set in April. Inshallah!

in honour of April a.k.a. @arp2041 your 2nd in command? :azn:

And Harry potter just stripped to get the sword from the bottom of a FROZEN LAKE! :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom