What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
TASTE @Secur

Fix your word please! :blink:

@Secur you asked @hinduguy what will he write the song with and I replied THOOK!!

Aap ka taste kidher say kharab ho giyea?! :blink:

Chalo aaj ke liye bahut huva.. kal @alpha1cavalier ne ban nahi kiya to milege :cray:

If I got banned, I just wanna tell you people that..

Don't miss me!!

Do not question Webbie for banning me..

And do not boycott this forum for banning me..

Webbie is still human na.. He may also scumbles to pressure from @alpha1cavalier..

And people do not hurt @alpha1cavalier just because he banned me.. He is like a brother to me from another mother :cray:

Adios!! Byez!! Ce yz!! Ta Ta!!

bye bye @seiko kuch tou seiko! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
@Secur you asked @hinduguy what will he write the song with and I replied THOOK!!

Aap ka taste kidher say kharab ho giyea?! :blink:

Forgive the humble Secur for his mistake in comprehending the post - something which is present in every human endeavor , your Majesty ! :D

Thought you said " Secur with his thook " ... Tastes generally have a whole variety of meanings ...

How severe are the " driving under the influence " charges in Turkiye ? :D

you're weapons free in here. But this is not the first time I'm doin this. (Playin ace combat for hours while eatin, drinking, red bull, hanging around with friends, doin sth pretty crazy. Then you're home at 4 a.m. after having two hours of sleeping, when the match starts, my friends say that I play like a zombie!

you're weapons free in here. But this is not the first time I'm doin this. (Playin ace combat for hours while eatin, drinking, red bull, hanging around with friends, doin sth pretty crazy. Then you're home at 4 a.m. after having two hours of sleeping, when the match starts, my friends say that I play like a zombie!

Of course you play like a Zombie after getting a rush of adrenaline and euphoria , friend ! :D ... I usually try Amphetamine to unleash the beast within :lol: But you can sleep , whilst no human on performance enhancers has , as long as the drug remains in plasma ! :P

@Talon, how about a deal, you never mention the word 'thook' and I remove the offending post... :)

@Talon, how about a deal, you never mention the word 'thook' and I remove the offending post... :)

WHICH offending post? :what:
@Secur what do you do student? work?

and what field?

559819_10151474661686212_1783615872_n.jpg

Son, what position do you play in ? :what:

Well , sir , you have my firm assurance , that you aren't looking at Messi or CR7 of the future :rofl: ...

@Secur what do you do student? work?

and what field?

Student , currently doing B.E. in Material Sciences with profound interests in Pharmacology , Psychology and to a relatively lesser extent Necrology :) Hope that doesn't make you feel bad about me :lol:

Nah Mom would kill me ! :blink:

But I was watching a documentary on French Wines & I found that very interesting but for some reason the urge to drink just never came up even during my atheistic days !

I do wonder how much are our habits natural & how much of them are societally imposed, albeit implicitly or subtly so, & what would constitute 'natural' & 'imposition' to begin with ?

Before we get into another braincrack discussion, I was right:3-1 :D

hi Armstrong! I play in right wing or right mid-fielder. @Secur There was a video of me that was putten to youtube, they record my play. I was dribbling with the ball to the wrong direction and forgot to shoot so i crushed with the goalkeeper. Will post it if I find :P

hi Armstrong! I play in right wing or right mid-fielder. @Secur There was a video of me that was putten to youtube, they record my play. I was dribbling with the ball to the wrong direction and forgot to shoot so i crushed with the goalkeeper. Will post it if I find :P

Young Man, even as an oldie, I could crush you on a one vs one by virtue of my physical presence & superior reading of the game ! :)

I play as a Center Back or a Central Defensive Mid ! :tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom