What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited by a moderator:
I remember that I have to sleep know. Cauz I've a match tomorrow which I'll play for my gf's class's team. But I won't sleep till hangover :devil: Btw what do you guys do as sport?

@Secur with his thook!! :woot:

@Azadkashmir spy stalker waysay rishwat agar milri ho, you can record it and then blackmail the person!! :P

it is widely used by crime and in afghanistan but they got old ones i am sure pak army have gone digital.

:astagh::astagh::astagh:

Nethertheless, I have a theory that it is connected to creativity somehow. Many of the great authors were alcoholics, although it may be a natural inclination on there part and have nothing to do with their abilities.

Will have to test it someday.

You?

Nah Mom would kill me ! :blink:

But I was watching a documentary on French Wines & I found that very interesting but for some reason the urge to drink just never came up even during my atheistic days !

I do wonder how much are our habits natural & how much of them are societally imposed, albeit implicitly or subtly so, & what would constitute 'natural' & 'imposition' to begin with ?

I remember that I have to sleep know. Cauz I've a match tomorrow which I'll play for my gf's class's team. But I won't sleep till hangover :devil: Btw what do you guys do as sport?

You are seeing us all the time here in PDF..

You really think we do anything that relate to sports?? :what:

@seiko i bear witness my God that @Talon is my Sis! So i can say that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom