What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
YOU still dont get it do you? This is not a competition of whose a better nation it is PROBLEMS faced by people who RETURN to Pakistan...Jub aap niklay hi nai aapko kiya malum KONSI PROBLEMS HOTI HAIN!

There is conservative then there is backwardness! When there is something bad, why is it harmful to point it out?! :blink:

Surrender my Pak nationality? You cant surrender nationality it is who you are! Shows your narrow mindedness at its max!

As for judging me....Who the heck are you to judge me? When you see problems you close your eyes and YELL at other people that they are not doing anything about it when you yourself have not done anything either! I am telling you of difficulties a simple person faces and you are going on and on about your own topic....shows how much tolerance you have

Har cheez ki hadd hoti hai aap nay bewaqoofoun + jahiloun ki hadd par ker di hai!

There are MUSLIMS and then there are those who call culture a religion!

ALLAH forbid ANYONE from calling another man anything...AS IT IS SAID IN THE QURAN NO ONE knows what is in the hearts of men EXCEPT ALLAH....are you trying to play GOD?

This just showed how much you know about religion! NO WHERE IN ISLAM DOES IT TALK ABOUT JEANS! As long as I am covered from head to toe, as long as I have loose clothing as long as I do not depict the other gender, as long as I do not wear another religion's symbol as long as I do not attract attention I AM following ALLH's orders in par with the Quran....aap batao konsi ayat quote keray ho about jeans? Apart from skinny and tight jeans BAGGY jeans, normal jeans, bf style jeans and also flare jeans are also present! WHICH ALL are in par with Hijab

Hijab is not locking your women in the house nor is it cover her up sooo much while you ankhian phar kay doosroun ki kuriyan!! Nor is Hijab apposing new ideas!

Jeans FOR YOUR INFORMATION are way better than TANG PAJAMA which I already talked about in my previous post which you did not read ...

There you go splitting me with your you, me, us! Islamic dress code is what I have mentioned as long as I am covered according to the Quran....Not wear shalwar! In that case then You should wear the Arabic DRESS CODE as in your mind ONLY that is Islam while ALLAH and Prophet were making jokes telling you of an ISLAMIC attire and ALSO about HOW ISLAM IS NOT ONLY FOR THE ARABS but for AALAMEENNNNN!!!

Well, if it is true am sorry to hear but your story is incoherent...1st you said about jeans then about shalwar kameez....

Are you trying to tell me I AM PERFECTLY SAFE from Pakistani lafangay when I wear a see through shalwar kameez with tang pajama and the sleeves have become short if not none existent!

What the heck is that?

and this makes what sense to the topic?

Am sorry about this too...But to tell you the truth the desi men fresh from S.Aisa are we over or BACKWARD!

If you want to start a contest about who got abused I can name MANY women from the West who married desi men and ended up in a divorce because their desi men couldn't stand their western wives talking to men while the desi men go out every night with friends!

Or how the desi men beat their wives which mind you is AGAINST Western laws and even AGAINST ISLAMIC laws where unfortunately Pakistan punishes the women instead of protecting them!

Well, from 1 woman you can not conclude anything and families are like that! They will say anything bad about the woman just to show their son is innocent and is an angel who fell from heaven!

Like you said there is 2 sides to a coin! I know a number of women who were married for their passport and then divorced once the man got the passport. I also know a whole family of women who got married with DESI MEN and brought them to UK only to be abused and 1 ended up in the hospital because she tried to calm her husband who had been fed rubbish stories by his mother and sister that his wife is useless and ugly and he should leave her now he has the passport!
Same girl didnt divorce....said he is her husband...SAME GIRL WHO WAS BORN AND BROUGHT UP IN UK....

same goes for yours! Only yours is racist!

Luton - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This is Lutton in Bedfordshire.

well im done with u...
It seems it was big mistake to even suggest something to foreigners.
But i will say that its always easy to point fingers at others n put a blind eye on the otherside of the story.
The reason i told u these two stories because who u told me that when u wear jeans etc how people stare u etc etc n how here men stares so its totally ok...that was why i had told u these incidents of how being a Muslim n wearing Shalwar Kameez in the west is dangerous in west too and it men only stare here then there men harass u or rape u.And if men of our society r bad then girls of yr society r not angles........trying to show u that there r Good and Bad people in every society. But i guess it stupid of me to tell u this because u feel that everybody who lives in Pak or is a Pak national is bound to be Corrupt and Bad Mannered and everybody in west is civilized n is sinless.

I guess its like 'asking for to much from u.'

Goodbye.

@haviZsultan oye altaf ka order he aur tu abhi tk peshawar nahi gya :enjoy:

I will go all over Pakistan inshaAllah, Peshawar has a place in my heart, true but I try not to hold it above any other place and I was born in Isloo and am Karachite.

We have built barriers between brothers which is very painful. We are all one. I will visit all of Pakistan... :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I will go all over Pakistan inshaAllah, Peshawar has a place in my heart, true but I try not to hold it above any other place and I was born in Isloo and am Karachite.

We have built barriers between brothers which is very painful. We are all one. I will visit all of Pakistan... :)

tu samjha nahi, altaf bhai ka order he :) ap ko dead line de thi ilaqa na khali kerne ko :)

Lol , no problem . Yeah , you were too busy watching Pakistan's finest where bullet hits the man first and then the sound is heard :lol: You too , brother ... I may soon be there , dont know what holds one from getting there ... I saw the time sequences that you posted ...

I have seen Shan dodging a couple of bullets whilst praying :rofl: So it ai'nt something new ... Individual scenes are better than watching the whole movie which usually makes no sense ...

Yeah 1980's was a time where religion and namaz and naat somehow jumped into each and every film. Even in this one there was a little-tiny bit. It makes no sense but out of a sense of nationalism and duty to Pakistani products I watch these movies. I haven't for a long while since I fell sick but I did today. Its our duty to support these guys and I am trying to do that even though they make horrible films. Did you check the thread about the new animation movie. Its in economy and development section.

What I think of the film is all going to be part of this article. Still working on it. Will post here later.:

The experience of watching a Lollywood film

So after a long time I decided that I should watch a Pakistani movie to relieve some stress. I chose a movie called Godfather which was Pakistani with mixed cast. As I watched I commented on defence.pk, a Pakistani defence site. Here is a transcript of my comments
12:42 am: Just watching a Pakistani film. Hero jumped off a helicopter onto a sand berm... :what: I'm sure girls would go crazy. Wow.
12:54 am: Another, this is the hero of the film... just look at his face at 16:08: :rofl: :rofl: Sorry guys won't check thanks and qoutes-taking it easy

1:05 am: Check out 26:15... looks like Machette... :D When did I watch that movie? It had that prison break guy too.

1:24 am: Guy kills himself... the other guy says ina illahay ina illahe rajioun (in the movie: It's godfather)... Its all catchy dialogue...
1:49 am: 56:09 check that kick... neo style. Pakistan Zindabad... look what we can do.
2:13 am: 1:07:26... belly dance. If you guys are into that sort of thing. Nothing professional. Just had to lock the door to my room though and lower the volume.

Looks better than Veena Malik and Zaid Hamid's Loota loota. (If it was really Zaid Hamid in there)
2:32 am: 1.21... now it gets interesting. This movie is better than chalo ishq larain but worse than Bol or Khuda key liyey...
2:52 am: One thing is for certain... storyline is a killer. The hero is really screwed up-no expressions at all. Looks weird... just does not fit.
3:12 am: 20 minutes left... then this goes to my sites chill out lounge... the running commentary. Someone stopped thanking me. :disagree:

3:37 am: 2:09:25 Neo... with a horrible shakal. Do not look at that face! :fie: It is the face of a dementor!
3:56 am: Movie is over. Congratulations. Will comment on it tomorrow. And will do an article. Each comment will be included. I won't respond to post qoutes... sorry.

After all this I gained on Naswar Corner:
41 thanks.
1 mention
8 post qoutes

Will edit and improve. I just wrote it in passing but its just a blog post.

tu samjha nahi, altaf bhai ka order he :) ap ko dead line de thi ilaqa na khali kerne ko :)

Mujhey doosron key order ki zyada parwah hai... think of this. There are people in Pakistan who doubt your loyalty to land and nation, who do not believe you when you say you love Pakistan and will never do anything against it. That is worse than murder.:)

I am not afraid of Altaf killing me, people die daily and I am contributing little to society with my sickness. I am only afraid of my sacrifices for my country being ignored. There is no worse murder than the murder of anothers character.

With that I leave you guys. Pleasant it was but I am getting-the-hungry. It is pleasant to see some changes in you. You might be angry at me but I am promoting a concept you may not have heard especially when I challenge muhajir identity's right to exist itself despite technically being one. Think objectively brother. If you disengage from MQM it is small victory for me in my state.

Think objectively brother. If you disengage from MQM it is small victory for me in my state.

I do not know friend if you have been in the city lately , but they are honestly loosing a lot of clout in Karachi mainly due to their alliance with the Govt while 10-20 are being killed here daily and because people are just too worried for themselves that they dont really care what that Pseudo-leader has to say whilst being under the influence ! Its just a matter of time before army takes over and these kids see the last of their days ...

BHAI, Hum bhaley hi MODERATOR ya ADMINISTRATOR na ho..........lekin unsey kam bhi nahi hai :D

My type of trolling will be called ARP - STEALTH TROLLING :lol:

I know how to play the CARDS WELL :azn:

You want to TROLL the Iranians - Send Hyperion there.

You want to TROLL the BDians - Send Imran & Skull there.

You want to TROLL the Pakistanis - Send Krait there.

You want to TROLL the Naswarians - I am there for you.

JUST TELL ME WHO YOU WANT TO TROLL, I AM THE BEST CONSULTANT HERE FOR THAT :rofl: :rofl:

what about indians:rofl::rofl:

Oye so jao saray! :D

Just finished work. Presentations ready for tomorrow. Now off to bed. :cheers:

@Neptune excelent man but i cant get that much gun powder i have to make it!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom