What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, I know every nook cranny of the following cities, and exactly where to find the best possible food:

1. Ankara
2. Istanbul
3. Bodrum
4. Fethiye
5. Marmaris
6. Iskenderun
7. Antalya
8. Alanya
9. Side

....... and it goes on and on and on......

I love food and I love to travel. I was in Ankara for a long long long long time. Yes we can meet if you wish. Aeronautical Engineering @ METU is pretty decent. I'll let you know before I finalize my program for travel to Ankara, however, before that I have to visit Pakistan.

METU? You graduated from metu? God I wanna study aircraft engineering in there? By the way I know where the embassy is and the buses where goes to the location of it. I also know a very good place for kebap? Seriously, can we meet in Ankara? Deal? ;)

Which film are you talking about?

What kind of a moron will endure such hardship by kidnapping those girls to make them sisters??

Ask him to come to India, we have Rakhi Bandan here.. Girls will kidnap him and make him their brother :D

:rofl:
smileys-happy-695233.gif

Dude, I know every nook cranny of the following cities, and exactly where to find the best possible food:

1. Ankara
2. Istanbul
3. Bodrum
4. Fethiye
5. Marmaris
6. Iskenderun
7. Antalya
8. Alanya
9. Side

....... and it goes on and on and on......

I love food and I love to travel. I was in Ankara for a long long long long time. Yes we can meet if you wish. Aeronautical Engineering @ METU is pretty decent. I'll let you know before I finalize my program for travel to Ankara, however, before that I have to visit Pakistan.

that's a deal, btw how old were you

Which film are you talking about?

What kind of a moron will endure such hardship by kidnapping those girls to make them sisters??

Ask him to come to India, we have Rakhi Bandan here.. Girls will kidnap him and make him their brother :D

Morons sister died when he was young it was his fault he thought and then his mother became crazy and began to call him his daughter, then this moron murdered their parents at night and began kidnapping girls and making them his sisters and locked them up. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom