What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes such suspense:girl_cray3:

i was surprised to kno dat Ryan was da murderer!

take a hike!:whistle:

He was not only a murderer but had psychological problems that why he used to kidnapped girls and think they are his sisters. He was at the end making Jennifer his sister lol

I miss falafel! :cry:

A friends mom used to make it for me.

I have just eaten four Falafel sandwiches stuffed with Homos, salad and Crisps. Very delicious. :azn:

By the by, the Indian managers in my work place were fired because no one listens to them..:D

Judging from the above posts, you can understand whom I should vote for ?? :mps:

Seiko are u tharki or anti tharki? Tell me! :sniper:
Im doing a long march for Women rights soon!
:feminist:

@Marshmallow liked SIXTH SENSE?
Cole-the-sixth-sense-2091791-748-452.jpg

yes it ws a good movie

do u kno Haley Osment is real brother of Emily Osment frm Hannah Montana?

Last edited by a moderator:
Biaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaach... now you made me hungry for Falafel. Where do I get them..... I am pissed now... :hitwall:

Btw, Homos inside the sandwich? That would make it damp and the Falafel nuggets would loose their crunchiness, why subject such a nice food to ruthless torture? :what:

I have just eaten four Falafel sandwiches stuffed with Homos, salad and Crisps. Very delicious. :azn:

He was not only a murderer but had psychological problems that why he used to kidnapped girls and think they are his sisters. He was at the end making Jennifer his sister lol

there will b sequel comin out im guessin soon coz he is shown alive in da end!

Yeah the others are nice too, however, I love Meşhur because during the 90's while I was a student at ODTÜ, we used to eat there a lot, and another shop in Kızılay. I miss those good old days!

I have couple of works in Ankara, with the embassies and stuff in GOP, I think I'll travel there next month.

METU? You graduated from metu? God I wanna study aircraft engineering in there? By the way I know where the embassy is and the buses where goes to the location of it. I also know a very good place for kebap? Seriously, can we meet in Ankara? Deal? ;)

I know this food and im a Pakistani I dont like it now, but I used to buy it before. Now I eat shawarma sandwich.

Falafel is the main food at breakfast and dinner, so I do think you would eat falafel at breakfast or dinner? not healthy.

vegetarians_rock_design.gif

BTW
@A.Rafay people with "emma" in their names also rock! :rofl::suicide:

Last edited by a moderator:

Which film are you talking about?

What kind of a moron will endure such hardship by kidnapping those girls to make them sisters??

Ask him to come to India, we have Rakhi Bandan here.. Girls will kidnap him and make him their brother :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom