What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
307395_409138042512613_1672283541_n.jpg

Hi @seiko

What did you buy and for whom? :pop:

A card, a prism with two lovers and also planning to buy a red rose.. She is crazy about red roses :D

Too bad my backward hometown dont have any idea of valentines day.. I have to travel a lot for buying a card for her :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
hi talon
kaisy hain ap

hi love ke azeem nishan @LoveIcone

BTW, whats love ke azeem nishan? azeem meaning great nishan meaning target? :what:

A card, a prism with two lovers and also planning to buy a red rose.. She is crazy about red roses :D

Too bad my backward hometown dont have any idea of valentines day.. I have to travel a lot for buying a card for her :angry:
@seiko hahahahaha....you could have gotten creative and made 1 for her! :enjoy:

Yaar this is our first valentines day together.. You want her to break up with me on that day itself?? :what:

My creativity will include lots of Bikini girls and other spicy materials :whistle:

I think his signature referred to what we were supposed to achieve back in '47 & how that paradigmatic shift never occurred hence the 'incomplete' portion of that revolution.

I dunno @Mani2020 - Theek keh rahaa hooon ? :what:

eik tau why you all want me to indulge in some serious discussion ....yar basically there is a history behind it ....we didnt fully achieve our destiny rather we didnt achieve it at all ; though the journey for it was started way back when we got indepenece but people got disperesed...a nation became a crowd...the revolution that was started before 47 was curtained after 47 by the powers and corruption of politicians, military aided by the idiotic and selfish nation . This country is not where it was meant to be

so the half part of the revolution is achieved that was back in 1947(independence) but the half which is related to the destiny is yet to be achieved .....so thats why i say its an incomplete revolution which is to be completed

@alpha1cavalier this was for you too

BTW, whats love ke azeem nishan? azeem meaning great nishan meaning target? :what:

love ka azeem nishan = great icon of love

kharij means rejicted .......

those people piss me off................pahle hi damagh ghooma hota ha oper se awein hi syanay bantay hain....

Yaar this is our first valentines day together.. You want her to break up with me on that day itself?? :what:

My creativity will include lots of Bikini girls and other spicy materials :whistle:

Then leave creativity! You suck in that area! :angry:

He has bought FREE TROLLING PASSES for Krait, she loves that.........

BTW, @Talon, what will you get & from whom?? :whistle: :D

Will see....Its not a holiday so would be in at work same time 9:30am to 7pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom