What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vegetables have their own unique name.. @Spring Onion say mayri larwai kerwani hai? :blink:

U are afraid of her???

I make fun of her name every time replying to her posts :D

like calling her Spring capsicum, spring carrot, spring banana, spring orange, spring coliflower, etc. :lol:

Damn, now i am out of Fruit & vegetable names :D

Last edited by a moderator:
hi @huda in hiding! :D

U are afraid of her???

like calling her Spring capsicum, spring carrot, spring banana, spring orange, spring coliflower, etc. :lol:

@arp2041 Hmmmm.....Not afraid we have not formally met! She is on serious threads while me is more of a troll squad in 1 person alone :P

hi @huda in hiding! :D

@arp2041 Hmmmm.....Not afraid we have not formally met! She is on serious threads while me is more of a troll squad in 1 person alone :P

There is a difference as she trolls on serious thread while you troll on Naswar corner :D

main to shareef insaan hoon :agree:

per bhook to mujhe bhee lagtee hai :D
@GURU DUTT Mard hamesh hi bhookay hotay hain...I mean seriously even their proverb is something along the lines of love starts from the stomach?! :blink:

There is a difference as she trolls on serious thread while you troll on Naswar corner :D
@arp2041 She trolls too? :smitten: cool...Me dont have the time to troll on serious threads with people jo ghar say peet ker aai hotay hain :P

:angry: :angry:

Yahi puchna tha kya???

I am outside & very Hungry :cray:

aray yar.......mai ghar pay hoon....aj aur khane mai hai:chicken jalferaizi......daal aur saaday chawal....han kheema bhi hai:woot:

@GURU DUTT...bhai tu aap khana khalein naa.......aur pipe chabana bund kerain vern saari bhook khatam hojaye gi!!!!!!!:woot:

U are afraid of her???

im a self confessed vegetarian and love spring Fresh Veggies :smitten:

Well Dear, the world outside Naswar is not for you, it's a WAR, they don't care if the person is a male or a female :D

They just want each others BLOOD ;)

well.....yes........so ture...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom