What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
@A.Rafay i should leave? What do you say?
Haq mehr discussion started!
And i cant tell if u people believe me anyways! So its a little pointless!:suicide:
"MAY GOD DEPRIVE ME OF A DECENT BURIAL IF I LIE"

Man i trust you, Dont leave, Im your friend!

Last edited by a moderator:
@A.Rafay i should leave? What do you say?
Haq mehr discussion started!
And i cant tell if u people believe me anyways! So its a little pointless!:suicide:
"MAY GOD DEPRIVE ME OF A DECENT BURIAL IF I LIE"

Item- you spoiled my night-
If you dont mind give me your email- facebook?-
I need to teach you sm thing-

Last edited by a moderator:
Yup that was also because my mom is my dads cousin so they were being reasonable

My moms friend got 1 mths of her husbands income as her haq mehr though after she got it she gave it back ....

Because it becomes the woman's and she can do whatever she wants with it...Buy a plot or whatever
AHA AHA love marriage :azn: :D

A simple example-
A physics book- every thing written in it with examples- still we need qualified teachers professors to help us understand physics-
By your logic a good physician should never go to school or seek help of the qualified-

Thats physics at one end- and then there is Quran- your life- your Akhirat at stake here- and you think you can get any thing- solve any problem by just reading it yourself?-

There are few extraordinary people like newton or einstein- and then there is you- its a risk-

BUT if each teacher teaches their OWN physics or THEIR own understanding of the concept doesnt ALWAYS mean they have taught the real physics! He can only so much guide but it is up to the people to understand! PLUS new concepts come from people who think about what they learn not just go to class and node!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom