What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
@alpha1cavalier, yara, stop annoying others and summoning and referring randomly. Try to be calm, take a chill-pill.

Last edited by a moderator:
@A.Rafay i should leave? What do you say?
Haq mehr discussion started!
And i cant tell if u people believe me anyways! So its a little pointless!:suicide:
"MAY GOD DEPRIVE ME OF A DECENT BURIAL IF I LIE"

there is no range , if he and his family is billionaire, the mehar will be million or billion

if he and his family is poor ,then it can be 500 unit ( dollar, rupee etc) , even it can be 10 rupee

ah ok.. I dont think its sizable enough for a bride to run away then...

Do you know Jaez koi haq nai hai! It is cultural not even in the Quran!

Jaez haq?- Quran is full of advocating jaez haq of neighbour- bro- sis mom dad and all-
What you talking about?-

you mean 1/3 of your dad's monthly salary?

Yup that was also because my mom is my dads cousin so they were being reasonable

My moms friend got 1 mths of her husbands income as her haq mehr though after she got it she gave it back ....

Because it becomes the woman's and she can do whatever she wants with it...Buy a plot or whatever

@<u><a href="http://www.defence.pk/forums/member.php?u=138981" target="_blank">A.Rafay</a></u> i should leave? What do you say?
Haq mehr discussion started!
And i cant tell if u people believe me anyways! So its a little pointless!:suicide:
"MAY GOD DEPRIVE ME OF A DECENT BURIAL IF I LIE"

I warned people not to bring religion here.. but they called me kafir and wat not.. :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom