What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
BUT if each teacher teaches their OWN physics or THEIR own understanding of the concept doesnt ALWAYS mean they have taught the real physics! He can only so much guide but it is up to the people to understand! PLUS new concepts come from people who think about what they learn not just go to class and node!

Well that depends- the formula of seeking better knowledge is the same in life- seek- verify- enter-
If you can Look for good reputed universities and qualified teachers for physics-
You should look for good reputed institutions and qualified scholars for Quran aswell-

Doesnt that sound logical- rational and safe?-

Well that depends- the formula of seeking better knowledge is the same in life- seek- verify- enter-
If you can Look for good reputed universities and qualified teachers for physics-
You should look for good reputed institutions and qualified scholars for Quran aswell-

Doesnt that sound logical- rational and safe?-
Yes but nowhere does it say you cant self study?!

Thats what researchers do! Research read and understand!

Thats rude- :what:-
What I meant is I did not understand and hence stopped the discussion no point you talking about A and me about N! :D

@Neptune, i heard few days ago bangladesh and turkey going for joint project to build tank ...

CRUSHES! Crushes!
I had a crush on the girl in my avatar only saw her twice or thrice in Cavalry ground officers colony! Alas! She had to die!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom