What's new

Narendra Modi praises China before US non-resident Gujaratis

NARENADRA MODI , THE MASS MURDERER of 3000+ innocent Indian Civilians is trying to suck up to Chinese to gather International recognition. The only international recognition he will get is that of a MASS MURDERER OF 3000+ INNOCENT INDIAN CITIZENS. All the white wash will not erase his sin ( PAAP ).

Too rich from mouth of a pakistani!!!

LOL.......Mass Murderer?? According to who ? Keyboard Mujaheddin's? or the so called Intellectuals of this forum from your country who claim Hafiz Saeed is Innocent ? :laugh:

Modi Praying to Guns :rofl:

getimage.dll

This is called Shastra Puja. Its more then 1000 years old ritual, done by Hindus, Specially Kshatriya/ Raj puts.

I have always admired China. Many Indians, in fact, respect China for what it has achieved and look at it as a general model of growth aside from the political system, of course. Lifting as many people out of poverty as China has in such little time is no mean achievement.

However, I'm not really fond of the high IQ chinese posters here on PDF. I honestly think we need more people to people contact. We have been co-existing for thousands of years and the amount of contact we've had has been nothing to write home about.

I heard Volkswagon has decided to build its new plant in Gujarat instead of the earlier proposed Maharashtra.

Same here can't agree more.....I admire china too for the progress they have made economically,militarily,Infrastructure,poverty reduction all of this in such time is really app-laudable.

And i believe NaMo comes into power in 2014 and apply the Guj growth model in whole country!!

And one thing is for sure....If NaMo became our PM in 2014 then relationships with china will surely became warmer and that will be a blunder for US and its strategy in this region. This behaviour of US by not allowing visa to NaMo is surely going to backfire for them and they will regret this for sure!!!

Chinese in my view are very hard working people and are a role model for the rest of the world the way they have developed in a small time...India can learn a lot from China.

It is far too complex for you to understand.

And in the picture, if you look carefully, there is a framed photograph in the front, ahead of the weapons. He is praying to the God's image in the photograph.

And no, we do not WORSHIP scooters, kitchen knife, etc.
We are worshipping the SHAKTI (Goddess of Power) behind it. These weapons posses Shakti and they are being RESPECTED.

Read more here:
Ayudha Puja - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Dude you are not Indian so you dont know our culture.

We have something called as "AYUDHA POJA", worship of our weapons. It could be a gun, scooter, kitchen knife, machines, cars etc.

Dude its not me its one of ur Indian members saying it, any how u say they contain shakti or power well its human who is creating it and using it then how come it has shakti ? if i leave any of the above items in a mud pile they will remain there till any Human removes its dead and lifeless it can not harm or protect unless its been used by a Human

any how i have cross checked it i dont think all the Indians follow this sect

Is this a new sect in ur religion?

Dude its not me its one of ur Indian members saying it, any how u say they contain shakti or power well its human who is creating it and using it then how come it has shakti ? if i leave any of the above items in a mud pile they will remain there till any Human removes its dead and lifeless it can not harm or protect unless its been used by a Human

any how i have cross checked it i dont think all the Indians follow this sect

Is this a new sect in ur religion?

yes we do it..... it is just u dont kno dat.... ANY MUSLIM RAJPOOT WILL TELL U BETTER.... dere are many of dem in pakistan

yes we do it..... it is just u dont kno dat.... ANY MUSLIM RAJPOOT WILL TELL U BETTER.... dere are many of dem in pakistan

Oh so its this Rajpoot sect in India that worship scooter and Kitchen Knife.....

thats why when i asked one of my Indian friend he denied it

Thnks 4 the info.

Dude its not me its one of ur Indian members saying it, any how u say they contain shakti or power well its human who is creating it and using it then how come it has shakti ?

The weapon has power/shakti since it amplifies by exponential magnitude the force applied and resultant energy produced. Common physics law. For them it is a weapon capable of amplifying the human actions and need to be used with utmost responsibility and such power deserves respect. The concept is somewhat dharmic but not irrational.

And secondly as another post pointed out, this practice is more prevalent amongst kshatriyas & rajputs basically the warrior clans in hinduism and even in them the percentage is of much minority cuz of the much of the ahimsa culture spread over the last century or so.

Anyhow personally I think its a great thing, one should know the burden of responsibility that comes with yielding a weapon that can take away a life such easily.

The weapon has power/shakti since it amplifies by exponential magnitude the force applied and resultant energy produced. Common physics law. For them it is a weapon capable of amplifying the human actions and need to be used with utmost responsibility and such power deserves respect. The concept is somewhat dharmic but not irrational.

And secondly as another post pointed out, this practice is more prevalent amongst kshatriyas & rajputs basically the warrior clans in hinduism and even in them the percentage is of much minority cuz of the much of the ahimsa culture spread over the last century or so.

Anyhow personally I think its a great thing, one should know the burden of responsibility that comes with yielding a weapon that can take away a life such easily.

weapon capability to amplifying the human action has been given and created by human and which has been granted indirectly by God and human and all the rest of equipment are just tools

The evil is not the weapon but the one who uses it Things do not have any self will its us who impose it not Things like scooter and Kitchen Knife

Weapons that killed innocents in bombay and Karachi are just wepons the real criminals are the ones who used them

Things do not have will to act until been imposed by Human force.

I can't deny that Gujarat has improved dramatically under Modi. But I can't forget that Modi is either directly or indirectly responsible for the killings of India's own citizens. I don't want an India where people are afraid to profess their faith.

bolded part is only reason i don't like Modi

apart from that, he is good administrator, effective CM

Modi Praying to Guns :rofl:

getimage.dll

it is called as Shastrapuja which is done on Dasara/Dashahara

this tradition is being followed in Hindus from time of Pandvas

even Mumbai Police do it

Yes Brother the problem is when ppl like him give respect to wepons his intentions become dangerous

8c3f904d649c0c9e2c65f0083805_grande.jpg

i understand rajdoot sect of India was a warrior sect they respect bcos they had to fight war but why is Modi doing it?

Modis-Shastra-Pujan.jpg

Which war is he preparing for?

Whether he were involved in Gujarati riot or not but the fact is He can't control a state. How can he will control all India? If NDA wins then make him finance ministry of India. Nitishi is best for PM post.

Oh so its this Rajpoot sect in India that worship scooter and Kitchen Knife.....

thats why when i asked one of my Indian friend he denied it

Thnks 4 the info.
WHAT HAPPENED ...... ARE U SHYING AWAY FROM THE FACT THAT PAKISTAN HAS MUSLIM RAJPOOTS..... DEY HAVE GOT THE HIGHEST NO. OF NISHAAN-E-HAIDAR.... U SHUD BE PROUD OF DEM.... ACTUALLY U CAN GO TO ANY FACEBOOK RAJPUT COMMUNITY.... HINDU RAJPUTS AND MUSLIM RAJPUT GET ALONG VERY WELL.....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom