What's new

Nachley.... The Biggest Reality Dance Competition of Pakistan

H2O3C4Nitrogen

Reaction score
Its some thing Magnanimous, some thing Different and something that will make you Move, as ARY Digital has once again shaped a land mark in the history of Pakistan’s Television by presenting the Biggest Reality Dance Competition … “Nachley”.

Here standards will be judged by the standard bearers, the adorable Noor and the fascinating Humayun Saeed, if one can be pronounced as the master of articulation than the other holds the expertise to dance. Much more to offer is the hosting of a well-gelled couple Fahad Mustafa & Elishba, their interaction augments the splendor of the show.

An elimination based Reality Dance Show, where a total of 10 couples will compete against each other. So experience the battle of talent attributed with Heat & Passion, Style & Flamboyance, Fervor & Rapture, Beat & Dance, Rhythm & Razzmatazz only on ARY Digital

:smitten:

watch Noman and Wardah , best dance jori ...

:smitten::smitten: 8:35

Ary Khapay Khapay ..:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I know one thing If any nation don't cares about its Culture & Religion Has no values. We are not here to copy others but we are here as a examples for others.

Not right, not right at all. Don't know how any Muslim can justify this kinda public event, in an Islamic Country, where Muslim females are doing all this.

No regards to what Islam says how Muslim women and men should conduct thesmselves? I know that no body is prefect but we should at least try to improve ourselves rather then decending downward and away from our religious teachings.

Is this the only kind of moderinazation left for us? I have noticed that women in Turkey are becoming more and more modest in their dressing and hijab is becoming more and more common there, isn't that a modern society too? They even have a secular military but still!

One extreme (of this kind) gives justification and rise to the other extreme (religious fanatics). There should be moderateness.

P.S. Soon you will see some of our non-muslim neihbours here, justifying and backing this development in Pakistan, as if they know more than us what is right for us.

Back
Top Bottom