What's new

In Pakistan, underground parties push the boundaries

Status
Not open for further replies.
Islam shouldn't be forced on anybody, if you have a problem make it a law.

Do people party in the more mullaish places like Peshawar and Quetta (just names off the top of my Indian head)?

I mean of the heterosexual kind of course.

The volume of private parties is so high that after several complaints world largest fauji real estate company DHA has banned parties in residential areas only religious stuff is allowed

Do people party in the more mullaish places like Peshawar and Quetta (just names off the top of my Indian head)?

Not really, but i am sure adjustments can be made for those interested. :azn: ;)

Of course just like Punjabi Sikh girlz have their share of fun when Turbaned Sikhs r not around.

Ofcourse why wouldn't they!!! In fact they have more fun without the fear of angry bearded mullahs ready to chop off their heads in the name of Ghairat.

^^^^^couple of months ago there were fashion shows and ramp walks in peshawar.....

Pakistan is a free country,you want to live a conservative life or liberal life,you are free and no one is gonna force you....the things you often hear are most of the time Media Exagerations....

Dirty ****** neo liberal scum

Oh look you are being offensive and using terrible language so by the use of such bad language those that you condemn as scum are then better than you for at least not being hyprocrites.

Let each man's faith and his deeds be between him and his maker. For you cannot answer for him and he for you. Let us not make judgements that are the realm of Allah and belong to God alone. Let us not cast the 1st stone for we are all covered in sin. If we have faith and belief then you can only atone for your own trespasses. Not for mine, your mother your brother, your daughter your wife. If you do not like parties do not go, if you do not wish to drink then stay sober, if you wish to be pious then don't be a hyprocrite.

Remember the liberal that you called scum was a label once given to our dear Prophet when he brought enlightenment to Jahils.

Maybe you should enlighten yourself.

Actually one of the best times I had was in a Peshawar, so goes to show.

I myself work as a bouncer / as they say in UK 'DoorMan' in club and trust me I had times when muslim kids after a nightout want to keep a fast, am no1 to stop them from doing this unislamic act but am not ther to judge the faith its thhem and their lord.I have kept myself away from alcohol and the substance and pray regularly,thats between me and Allah, no one has the right to point finger at anyone

Peshawar, of-course - hell yeah!!!! :chilli:

Quetta, no idea :blink:

Peshawar, of-course - hell yeah!!!! :chilli:

Quetta, no idea :blink:

Khan Sahib, your escapades don't count ! We're not talking about 'All-Boys' parties where you're served orange juice and the songs go by the tune of some sorry arsed track of 'BackStreet Boys' ! You might have had an eye for that lad from up North but that still doesn't make it a 'Hell Yeah Party !' for the rest of us. :P

Khan Sahib, your escapades don't count ! We're not talking about 'All-Boys' parties where you're served orange juice and the songs go by the tune of some sorry arsed track of 'BackStreet Boys' ! You might have had an eye for that lad from up North but that still doesn't make it a 'Hell Yeah Party !' for the rest of us. :P
Dude, you really have the gift of humor! :D

I know that slave mentality liquor loving suckulars are everywhere in the muslim world and I guess PAK can not be an exception either but does reuters wants to project these group as model citizens of PAK or something? :lol: Is this something to be proud off or is it even news worthy?

Dirty ****** neo liberal scum

islamicrageboy1.gif

my friend underground culture is everywhere .. even in Peshawar..Albeit more gay than heterosexual...
Bannu near Peshawar being one of the many Gay capitals of Pakistan,and in many weddings only dancing boys are called,not girls....
So people do what they want,and Mullahs don't go spying on them......as long as its hidden and people do it privately,nobody is bothered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom