What's new

‘Mysterious metal objects’ in Dadu fell from Hatf V missile: ISPR

Status
Not open for further replies.
DADU, Nov 29: Fear and bewilderment overtook some parts of Dadu district after some mysterious objects fell on a number of villages late on Wednesday night.
Mysterious object scares villagers | DAWN.COM

S3d2s.jpg

Night! Duh!

That was a failed rocket experiment that the army conducted. The rocket exploded in the mid air without hitting any target.

COMPLETE missile motors/stages (minus the solid/liquid fuel) are dispensed after the boost phase, which might weigh 1000s of kilograms. Usually the trajectories for IRBMs (and above in range missiles) are planned such that these stages fall in the oceans. But all of Ghauri's flight takes place over land.
Dude, stop trying to cover the truth with these sweet replies full of complex missile terms. The rocket experiment was a fail. Missiles dont discharge 100s of kilograms of hardware as they are fired.

Dude, stop trying to cover the truth with these sweet replies full of complex missile terms. The rocket experiment was a fail. Missiles dont discharge 100s of kilograms of hardware as they are fired.

Ofcourse..

Last edited by a moderator:
Ofcourse..

lolzzzzzzzz I hope you were being sarcastic. Brb posting a video of a rocket that was launched in 1963. And this missile has nothing to do with pakistani technology. I hope you were not serious.

Last edited by a moderator:
lolzzzzzzzz I hope you were being sarcastic. Brb posting a video of a rocket that was launched in 1963. And this missile has nothing to do with pakistani technology. I hope you were not serious.

mate stop trolling.

no one knows the truth
so shut the****up

^^^ Loled hard at you kids getting all defensive. Calm down. Its not like its the end of the world. It was an experiment and experiments do fail. Its not like the missile was fired towards india. Its just an experiment. Relax

^^^ Loled hard at you kids getting all defensive. Calm down. Its not like its the end of the world. It was an experiment and experiments do fail. Its not like the missile was fired towards india. Its just an experiment. Relax
yes nothing wrong with a failed launch,but your claims that no missile ever sheds large components is an ignorant one...
thats why we are peeved...

That was a failed rocket experiment that the army conducted. The rocket exploded in the mid air without hitting any target.

Are you speculating or you know it for sure?
I am not trying to cover up anything. The guy asked a question, and I answered it. Even if it was a failure, this wouldn't be the first one.
Your logic is lame, missiles discharge TONS of hardware (empty fuel motors) during flights.

So the Afghans have now started to throw metal objects into Pakistan from across the border? They must be short of ammo!! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom