What's new

Myanmar Navy starts submarine training in Pakistan

I believe Pak Navy trainers are better experienced then Turkish counterparts.

Don't be surprised if Myanmarese submarine crews go beyond your crews' abilities.

underestimating turkey :astagh:

phobia is a wrong word. obsession would be correct, me and arp suffer from that disease.

Yes, I am Obsessed with BD from the day i saw it's map:

BangladeshMap.gif

What a SEXY FIGURE!!!!

@Hyperion Chk out the CURVES man!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Pakistan has no hope in BD because of BAL. Why would PK care about what BD thinks/

Pakistan has no hope in BD because of BAL. Why would PK care/

Mate, Pakistan may have no hope in BD, but atleast the Pakistani PM would have very high hope from BAL.

If you know what i mean :D

@Hyperion

Hey @BDforever why don't you send your boys over to Pakistan & we'd train them in basic Submarine Operations too ? :what:

And then maybe you can lease a sub off us (our old Agosta 70Bs) & another off the Chinese to get a blend of both French & Chinese submarines & their training methodologies ! :)

Ahh you remembered that one, nice! He is 5 now. :)

He is too cute to forget mate!! :)

So he is all grownup and is busy with homework and stuffs huh.. Good to know!!

Hey @BDforever why don't you send your boys over to Pakistan & we'd train them in basic Submarine Operations too ? :what:

And then maybe you can lease a sub off us (our old Agosta 70Bs) & another off the Chinese to get a blend of both French & Chinese submarines & their training methodologies ! :)

That is a great idea!! Why dont you send both of them on training in the same sub.. :D Atleast we have to worry about one less submarine after that :omghaha:

LOL... submarine warfare you say? Of course, we can water-board the whole lot of them! :D

That is a great idea!! Why dont you send both of them on training in the same sub.. :D Atleast we have to worry about one less submarine after that :omghaha:

LOL... submarine warfare you say? Of course, we can water-board the whole lot of them! :D

Yaaar shareef seii loggg hain Bangladeshi kiyun tunng karteiii hooo ? :disagree:

Back
Top Bottom