What's new

Myanmar forces plant land mines along Bangladesh border: BGB

Myanmar will have no defenses against BD's AC BNS Hasina:

abusaimma1_HR.jpg

Dhaka well alleges that the Burmese ' fear some sort of invasion ' , strange . I know there's no war coming . So is the Bangladesh , isn't it , not willing to transit trade to the NE states , are we ? :D .

Oh this time around we'll get our transit one way or the other...plenty of leverage and WTO regulations... abrogate that and its the WTO on your head..gotta love the imperialist world order..left quite a few tools in the hands of anyone with moolah.

Oh this time around we'll get our transit one way or the other...plenty of leverage and WTO regulations... abrogate that and its the WTO on your head..gotta love the imperialist world order..left quite a few tools in the hands of anyone with moolah.

Nah mate , you said that Burma is in the camp of India , U.S and China but the same is true for Bangladesh too , right ?

can you see that something written in arabic ?.. you have failed :rofl:

Oh Please STOP it Sir.....

From the Very First Post you are TROLLING.....

BDians treat themselves as the descendants of Arabs & thats why it is written in Arab.

Nah mate , you said that Burma is in the camp of India , U.S and China but the same is true for Bangladesh too , right ?

Oh that..not as much as Burma..natural gas and shale blocks my friend..almost as good as gold..and the gateway to ASEAN.

Burma..IF and when its economy stabilizes has massive potential. AND I MEAN MASSIVE!

Oh Please STOP it Sir.....

From the Very First Post you are TROLLING.....

BDians treat themselves as the descendants of Arabs & thats why it is written in Arab.

AAAAAHHAHAHAHA :omghaha: since when ?

Oh that..not as much as Burma..natural gas and shale blocks my friend..almost as good as gold..and the gateway to ASEAN.

Burma..IF and when its economy stabilizes has massive potential. AND I MEAN MASSIVE!

I see , black gold and other assorted natural resources . :D

The economy will not stabilize until the current Govt steps down or takes steps to normalize the situation

where are those aircrafts? i can't see them. may be they are flying somewhere above area51.

Sir, BD has mastered 7th Gen planes & working on 8th gen currently.....

7th Gen planes aren't visible to naked eye :)

@Secur Besides we've built a port there and recently the ADB sanctioned a nice nifty loan for the construction of the India-Burma-Thailand transit system. Now IF only Iran would get its act right so that we can fully utilize Chabar...ah money. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I see , black gold and other assorted natural resources . :D

The economy will not stabilize until the current Govt steps down or takes steps to normalize the situation .

It pretty much has pledged to...why do you think everyone's gotten so friendly with them other than China? AND guess who steps in..a certain lady who studied at LSR Delhi and loves India. :angel:

Back
Top Bottom