What's new

Myanmar forces plant land mines along Bangladesh border: BGB

I have a LEAKED PIC of that project:

funny%20airplane.jpg

:astagh:

Here is what it will look like.

images

thats HAL Tejas, i am sure DRDO chief has given it to you :omghaha:

Sir, India doesn't have funds to make such a state of fart technology......

We are still working on 4th gen planes while SUPA POWA BD is working on 8th gen hi tech fighters!!!!!

Sir, India doesn't have funds to make such a state of fart technology......

We are still working on 4th gen planes while SUPA POWA BD is working on 8th gen hi tech fighters!!!!!

thats why Tejas in development for 33 years :laugh:
SUPA POWA is synonym of India, want to ask your pakistani and chinese friends ? :D.....meet the pawwwww.. meeeeaaaaaooooo :lol:

Hello puny human.

BD will CRUSH Myanmar & than turn there weapons on India for making there dream of AKHAND BANGLA come true!!!! :cray:

I want to see whom China will support. In either way, we'll end up with a lap dog.

And Myanmar exceeds Bangladesh in air power, ground power and Naval power. All Bangladesh exceeds Myanmar is in brain farts.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Secur What do you say, an all out war between BD and Burma..picking sides?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello puny human.

I want to see whom China will support. In either way, we'll end up with a lap dog.

And Myanmar exceeds Bangladesh in air power, ground power and Naval power. All Bangladesh exceeds Myanmar is in brain farts.

Sir now you're being rude. My bengali brothers will paradrop in with lungis...I am guessing the Burmese shall have gone blind by the time the Bijoy bahini lands..or at least they'll wish they had. :)

Back
Top Bottom