What's new

Myanmar forces plant land mines along Bangladesh border: BGB

paper-plane_kyle-bean-0-640x426.jpg

Bangladeshi 12[SUP]th[/SUP] gen stealth fighter ready to strike terror in the heart of Burmese tin pot generals.

Sir, BD has mastered 7th Gen planes & working on 8th gen currently.....

7th Gen planes aren't visible to naked eye :)

Now what are they gonna incorporate in there 8th gen plane. 7th already invisible. May be they will fly inside core of the earth.

@Secur Besides we've built a port there and recently the ADB sanctioned a nice nifty loan for the construction of the India-Burma-Thailand transit system. Now IF only Iran would get its act right so that we can fully utilize Chabar...ah money. :D

Yeah , but the transit passes through Bangladesh , commander , doesn't it ? :D

Iran wont , not for the foreseeable future , after all its in the ' axis of evil ' . The Ayatollahs live in a hostile neighborhood .

Last edited by a moderator:
From my sources: This is Bangladesh's 7th gen plane which is invisible to us. This was seen parking inside a canal. @arp2041

FPCS3ALF9N2A347.MEDIUM.jpg

Yeah , but the transit passes through Bangladesh , commander , doesn't it ? :D

Iran wont , not for the foreseeable future , after all its in the ' axis of evil ' . The Ayatollahs live in a hostile neighborhood .

NOPE NOT THIS ONE. :partay: besides you think we built the Sitwe port a stone's throw away from our coast for shits and giggles? Riddle me this..what's cheaper..road transit of goods over a few thousand km or ship/container transit..think big btw..not some item you and I might be getting shipped in over ebay. On the other hand the NE doesn't have any ports..BUT..drum-roll..Burma does! :D

Besides even the BD transit will come along soon..and as I said the WTO is a stickler if nothing else for the things it enforces on us third world dodos.

I know..damn ayatollahs..just when we got level with the yanks too...ARRRGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!

invisible but seen in parking .. nice try :rofl:

I got it from a RAWamy dalal who gave this photo to me and said it has invisible missile which can't be captured by camera. god bless Burmese people.

invisible but seen in parking .. nice try :rofl:

what a supa powa airforce

Mid-Air Collision of Two Indian Air Force Helicopters Kills 9

http://www.nycaviation.com/2012/09/two-indian-air-force-helicopters-collide-killing-9/#.Ub1mt9gRRYs :laughcry:

We don't have sufficient technology but Bangladesh does. I am sure your Rawamy dalals will give it for free.

I got it from a RAWamy dalal who gave this photo to me and said it has invisible missile which can't be captured by camera. god bless Burmese people.

Rawamy started bluffing with you ? ! ! losing control ? :lol:

NOPE NOT THIS ONE. :partay: besides you think we built the Sitwe port a stone's throw away from our coast for shits and giggles? Riddle me this..what's cheaper..road transit of goods over a few thousand km or ship/container transit..think big btw..not some item you and I might be getting shipped in over ebay. On the other hand the NE doesn't have any ports..BUT..drum-roll..Burma does! :D

Besides even the BD transit will come along soon..and as I said the WTO is a stickler if nothing else for the things it enforces on us third world dodos.

I know..damn ayatollahs..just when we got level with the yanks too...ARRRGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!

I will tell you why now I cant think big . I need to sleep now , the impairment of cognitive function resulting from sleep deprivation is showing now :D . Interesting to know though about the corridor , was that the one the US supported yesterday , I do not remember properly ? I need things from Ebay , goddammit , only I cant pay for them with my empty Paypal and cant transfer money from here . :P

Novus Ordo Seclorum ? :lol:

Myanmar shouldn't mess up with bangladesh...bangladesh is emerging as a strong nation now

Back
Top Bottom