What's new

Myanmar forces plant land mines along Bangladesh border: BGB

Sir now you're being rude. My bengali brothers will paradrop in with lungis...I am guessing the Burmese shall have gone blind by the time the Bijoy bahini lands..or at least they'll wish they had. :)

Lungis as parachutes!! interesting!!

Sir now you're being rude. My bengali brothers will paradrop in with lungis...I am guessing the Burmese shall have gone blind by the time the Bijoy bahini lands..or at least they'll wish they had. :)

Bangladeshis needs to be shown their status in the world. I so want to see bombing raids on Dhaka by Myanmar. If it someday happens, i'll voluntarily join Myanmar Army. :enjoy:

@Skull and Bones @Dillinger @ExtraOdinary

You can't imagine the MILITARY MIGHT of BD.

This is just one of many crore bombs they have built:

images

Believe me, Myanmar will be wiped out from the surface of Earth in matter of few minutes & than India has no where to hide.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Dillinger

On a serious note - what is it with this paranoia of Burma ? I see no invasion coming from nowhere .

No one's invading Burma nor is Burma invading anyone. The reasons are well known to most people. Burma is the current beloved of the US, China and India..even the EU..while BD, capable of defending itself and acquitting itself well against the Burmese, is not going to go charging into those godforsaken forests.

No one's invading Burma nor is Burma invading anyone. The reasons are well known to most people. Burma is the current beloved of the US, China and India..even the EU..while BD, capable of defending itself and acquitting itself well against the Burmese, is not going to go charging into those godforsaken forests.

Dhaka well alleges that the Burmese ' fear some sort of invasion ' , strange . I know there's no war coming . So is the Bangladesh , isn't it , not willing to transit trade to the NE states , are we ? :D .

Back
Top Bottom