What's new

Myanmar forces plant land mines along Bangladesh border: BGB

naaaaaa.. we can not, in fact no one can take it from India :laughcry:

Mithe kotha bola ar lekah uchit karjo nei. :astagh: Aibar BD aaj theke supa powa er title dharon kore niye che.

Be happy..may it bring you victory in the forests of Burma. :D

Mithe kotha bola ar lekah uchit karjo nei. :astagh: Aibar BD aaj theke supa powa er title dharon kore niye che.

Be happy..may it bring you victory in the forests of Burma. :D

naaaaaa.. we leave it to India who will rule the world :omghaha:

anyway, i have bad news for you .. in all City corporation elections AL lost and BNP won :oops:

naaaaaa.. we leave it to India who will rule the world :omghaha:

anyway, i have bad news for you .. in all City corporation elections AL lost and BNP won :oops:

I know. We're already preparing contingency cash packets for Khaleda Didi. :D

Bit more expensive than AL..but we have a joint bid with a commonly concerned fellow.

Rule the world..phshhh..we're nice and peace loving people..we don't want to rule anyone..unless someone invites us to.

:what: When did you learn to speak Bengali?

Same way I speak Punjabi, Methali, bit of Marathi..fluent pahari..and can decipher arabic..as some of our cousins across the border found out to their detriment..Razzi was not happy. :disagree:

Captain obvious :what:. As far as I know Dillinger ain't a bong.

Dillinger yaar mujhe bhi thodi sikha de, I want to try it out on some bong chicks in office :smitten:

I am a bong..just not a complete one..just as I am not a complete bihari...though people mistake me for a punjabi..specially those across the border.

Bangla mei patate chole cho. Dude flirting in bengali suc#$ a$$ BIG TIME!

Same way I speak Punjabi, Methali, bit of Marathi..fluent pahari..and can decipher arabic..as some of our cousins across the border found out to their detriment..Razzi was not happy. :disagree:

Pahari as in Garwhali/Kumaoni. Damn I grew up in a Pahari state and cant speak/understand it :taz:

Pahari as in Garwhali/Kumaoni. Damn I grew up in a Pahari state and cant speak/understand it :taz:

Its fun to get rowdy with and a perfect language to express displeasure in. :D

Tussi bilingual to ho hi. Toh phir ki problem..koi farak nai paenda..just break out the Bollywood hindi and everyone gets to know what you wanna convey.

say to bengali girl : ami tomake chumu ditey chai :tup:

AND get slapped repeatedly. :D

say to bengali girl : ami tomake chumu ditey chai :tup:

I hope you are not messing with me. You know what, a bong friend of mine played a joke on me. He said bhalo bhashi in bangla means hello, and I actually said that to a colleague. One of my worst faux pas moments :angry:. Fortunately she is a gem and took it sportingly :lol:

@ExtraOdinary Now do me a favor..go check my profile pic...I am the guy in the all white tee with the dead cig...forget I ever told you anything and guess where I am from.

I hope you are not messing with me. You know what, a bong friend of mine played a joke on me. He said bhalo bhashi in bangla means hello, and I actually said that to a colleague. One of my worst faux pas moments :angry:. Fortunately she is a gem and took it sportingly :lol:

He's yanking your chain man.

Last edited by a moderator:

:omghaha: :rofl::rofl: ... ami tomake chumu ditey chai= i want to kiss you :lol:

@ExtraOdinary Now do me a favor..go check my profile pic...I am the guy in the all white tee with the dead cig...forget I ever told you anything and guess where I am from.

He's yanking your chain man.

You look like a Delhite :D

:omghaha: :rofl::rofl: ... ami tomake chumu ditey chai= i want to kiss you :lol:

Yeah my sixth sense warned me when I read the "chumu" word :whistle:. Yaar thodi bohot toh hamein bhi samajh mein aati hai

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom