What's new

My Work displayed on Airforce HQ in Rawalpindi

may tu sooch raha hoo Sue karoon mujse koon sa pooch kar use kya hey lol they asked me last year I refused (not for Free) they used without my approval...
How can i give this post a "Positive rating"?

may tu sooch raha hoo Sue karoon mujse koon sa pooch kar use kya hey lol they asked me last year I refused (not for Free) they used without my approval...

You are a traitor! :D

(j/k)

Isn't this the PAF SRC opposite AFIC?

Congrats Stealth bro you make us proud ;)

@Windjammer Get our man hooked up with AHQ. Maybe he can show them how a website really looks like.

@Stealth

My friend you have very good idea about that ;) ....

@Aeronaut yaar @Windjammer meri koi helaap sheelaap nahe karta lol

@Stealth

Go for it !!! :D

asay kah raha hey jesay meray ghar ke pichli gali may kharay hain saray Fsola laraka tyaray lol jis marzi may ja kar bhaeet jaoon :rofl:

Congrats Stealth bro you make us proud ;)

Isn't this the PAF SRC opposite AFIC?

Yes

@Stealth

ask them to give you tour of the JF 17 assembly plant & ride in the F16 back seat.

Yaaaaaaaa thats what actually I want... sitting in F16AB along with squadron of 5 F16s block 52 gearup with CFT + sniper-pod + loaded missiles ... take shots from Aiiiiiiiir..... really want someone to help me out in this....

How can i give this post a "Positive rating"?

Let me also think about this :P

Last edited:
My designed Airforce poster displayed on Pakistan Airforce HQ Rawalpindi - my name also mentioned in the middle lol but they blur as much as they can lol they used my V1 version with my name in the middle lol

10462414_600978790001217_7793912964551372747_n.jpg
congrats!! Where's your name? :unsure:

I will do something tomorrow. Definitely ask me mama tuwaday peoo da maal hey jo jidar marzi say utha kar lagalo mazak banaya huwa hey ...
Nice work mate .Regarding you not getting paid its sad,all i can say is hope you get more recognised by this work and get much more work.

Congratulations for the poster and condolences for being stolen.

As far as legal notice is concerned the tricky question shall be do you have the legal rights to the items displayed in the poster.

My friend you have very good idea about that ;) ....

@Aeronaut yaar @Windjammer meri koi helaap sheelaap nahe karta lol

asay kah raha hey jesay meray ghar ke pichli gali may kharay hain saray Fsola laraka tyaray lol jis marzi may ja kar bhaeet jaoon :rofl:

Yes

Yaaaaaaaa thats what actually I want... sitting in F16AB along with squadron of 5 F16s block 52 gearup with CFT + sniper-pod + loaded missiles ... take shots from Aiiiiiiiir..... really want someone to help me out in this....

Let me also think about this :P
We should try to get more old and new F-16 and try to increase the number to around 126 at least and get them fully upgraded and also speed up the production of JF-17 Block II and @Stealth Can you design posters with Pakistan Army soldiers with Carrying Guns and also with Roza e Rasool at as background or behind

We should try to get more old and new F-16 and try to increase the number to around 126 at least and get them fully upgraded and also speed up the production of JF-17 Block II and @Stealth Can you design posters with Pakistan Army soldiers with Carrying Guns and also with Roza e Rasool at as background or behind

Sir whats the fucking use of F-16 if according to you ttp should burn down Lahore?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom