What's new

My Work displayed on Airforce HQ in Rawalpindi

They asked me I refused. I have already send tham many posters banners for free.. kudh ye eek taka denay ko tyaar nahe... Patriotic honay say iska koi taluk nahe hey.. I am damn care who will judge my patrioticism... I am professional having 11 years of work with US graphics industry muftay ka kuch nahe hota.. patrioticism mujhe khana pena nahi dayta ... I've recieved many calls from ON GROUND Operation from SWAT and SW time. Soldiers told me that they got my number from my poster and they feel extremely proud after watching my posters my work for Pakistan military. So because of that mera kabhbe dil nahe kya kay may is copyright issue pe baat karoon kay meray kaamsay eek border pe khara soldier koosh hota hey uska moral boost hota hey tu meri taraf say asay 1000 banadeta hoon but problem with thse ****** sitting in HQ they even after getting my NO response they steal my work!

Just wearing a uniform does not make them noble. A thief is a thief, whether he steals somebody's artwork, or the lawful authority of a whole nation. It is a pity that they are used to being so arrogant and steal with such impunity.

Your work is excellent, no doubt, and deserves to be rewarded.

They asked me I refused. I have already send tham many posters banners for free.. kudh ye eek taka denay ko tyaar nahe... Patriotic honay say iska koi taluk nahe hey.. I am damn care who will judge my patrioticism... I am professional having 11 years of work with US graphics industry muftay ka kuch nahe hota.. patrioticism mujhe khana pena nahi dayta ... I've recieved many calls from ON GROUND Operation from SWAT and SW time. Soldiers told me that they got my number from my poster and they feel extremely proud after watching my posters my work for Pakistan military. So because of that mera kabhbe dil nahe kya kay may is copyright issue pe baat karoon kay meray kaamsay eek border pe khara soldier koosh hota hey uska moral boost hota hey tu meri taraf say asay 1000 banadeta hoon but problem with thse ****** sitting in HQ they even after getting my NO response they steal my work!
Salute to you bro!!!

Just wearing a uniform does not make them noble. A thief is a thief, whether he steals somebody's artwork, or the lawful authority of a whole nation. It is a pity that they are used to being so arrogant and steal with such impunity.

Your work is excellent, no doubt, and deserves to be rewarded.

Not everyone is greedy to start spewing venom against motherland after being paid for the said job,In the eyes of paid troller's the men in Khaki might not be noble for you but they are noble for most of the people here,after all not everyone gets sold like a prostitute...:lol:

Not everyone is greedy to start spewing venom against motherland after being paid for the said job,In the eyes of paid troller's the men in Khaki might not be noble for you but they are noble for most of the people here,after all not everyone gets sold like a prostitute...:lol:

If there is any prostitution here, IF, then it is those who are prostituting their uniforms by stealing somebody's hard work without payment. But may be, they are used to doing that.

My designed Airforce poster displayed on Pakistan Airforce HQ Rawalpindi - my name also mentioned in the middle lol but they blur as much as they can lol they used my V1 version with my name in the middle lol

10462414_600978790001217_7793912964551372747_n.jpg
Congrats mate,I am happy that you were able to contribute your work for your country:cheers:

If there is any prostitution here, IF, then it is those who are prostituting their uniforms by stealing somebody's hard work without payment. But may be, they are used to doing that.

According to OP he will do more for men in Khaki and nothing is more pleasing then boosting the morale of our men on border's but sold out's aka prostitutes nothing matter's but money and money can make them suck d!icks let alone selling out motherland..

According to OP he will do more for men in Khaki and nothing is more pleasing then boosting the morale of our men on border's but sold out's aka prostitutes nothing matter's but money and money can make them suck d!icks let alone selling out motherland..
Chado yaar, leave it.

According to the OP, he refused to have his work used without payment. The faujis stole it anyway.

@Stealth Please correct me if I am wrong.

You are right, BUT he doesn't mind it as long as he knows he is contributing in whatever way to the morale of the ordinary boot on the ground!

Of course he will say that. A little intimidation goes a looooong way. :D

Back
Top Bottom