What's new

My short visit to Punjab...

No in Pakistan it is Rajputs and other tribes. The thing about Jatts I dont understand is they worked the fields for the Rajputs and Nawabs. So why do they act like they are the ****?

Are you kidding me? Though Rajputs and Jats fought during the medieval times, Jats are just as revered as Rajputs. There are quite a few Jats (mostly Hindu) in northern Rajasthan that border Punjab and Haryana.

@jatt+gutts was Banda Singh Bahadur a Rajput? There are many speculations on his origins. Some scholars say he was a Mohyal Brahmin and others say he was Rajput. Can you shed some light on that?

Last edited by a moderator:
Punjab's culture is very dominating. All of India and Pakistan have made it an influence on national level.

I don't know what Indians are trying to prove here. I'll say a couple of things. Our Punjabi has its different form, naturally adopting with Islam, while yours has taken shape from influence of Hinduism and Sikhism. At the very first, one should observe the different styles of greeting. Unlike Pakistani Punjabis, Indian counterparts touch feet of others and hold their hands together. A lot words are different and they indeed they come from religion. Like if we say Ma'sh'allah, Insh'allah, the Sikhs will say Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh”.

Someone gets it

Punjab's culture is very dominating. All of India and Pakistan have made it an influence on national level.

I don't know what Indians are trying to prove here. I'll say a couple of things. Our Punjabi has its different form, naturally adopting with Islam, while yours has taken shape from influence of Hinduism and Sikhism. At the very first, one should observe the different styles of greeting. Unlike Pakistani Punjabis, Indian counterparts touch feet of others and hold their hands together. A lot words are different and they indeed they come from religion. Like if we say Ma'sh'allah, Insh'allah, the Sikhs will say Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh”.

Even the word fateh is arabic.

So are a lot of words Indian Punjabis use.

Are you kidding me? Though Rajputs and Jats fought during the medieval times, Jats are just as revered as Rajputs. There are quite a few Jats (mostly Hindu) in northern Rajasthan that border Punjab and Haryana.

@jatt+gutts was Banda Singh Bahadur a Rajput? There are many speculations on his origins. Some scholars say he was a Mohyal Brahmin and others say he was Rajput. Can you shed some light on that?

banda singhs original name was banda bairagi.. he was a rajput saint.. it is said he had lot of magical powers.. guru ji met him and made him his sikh. he became warrior and his name changed to banda singh bahadur.

A saying in Punjab about Jatts.

:lol:

there is another saying which guys like you start saying when they get a shitroll from jatts ..

jatt kee tay ghatt kee.

Last edited by a moderator:
you can deny all u want.. but everyone knows pakistani punjabis are urdis and abot their dress up ..well less said the better or i might get baned for speaking truth which will hurt pakistanis.

Don't make me get started on you pink paag wearing poppa singhs either. :coffee:

dikha ditti naah fir apni aukkat. tenu patah v ya why they say this about us and the story behind it.. chal kaka jaah k dudh pee. avay sardara naal pangay nahin layeeday

dikha ditti naah fir apni aukkat. tenu patah v ya why they say this about us and the story behind it.. chal kaka jaah k dudh pee. avay sardara naal pangay nahin layeeday

Chaudhry hagain ussi. Twaday vargay a nu ta nocar bana ke rak de aa.

taray jehay 42 chowdhry maray tatteya thalon aunday nay janday nay,, aunday nay janday nay.. tattay jinnay marji vadday ho jan rehnday lun day thallay he ya. vadda chowdry

Tataay chukan da kaam tey twade neech zaate walayan da kaam hunda, lun nu chado. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom