What's new

MUST SEE 1971 war PAKISTAN VS INDIA (untold story)

Status
Not open for further replies.

r4rehan

Reaction score
SORRY MUST WATCH
Asalam-0-Alikum
how r u alll my frnds
this is a untold story about our one ARM (EAST PAKISTAN) bye ZAID HAMID

We Still LOVE you OUR BENGALI BROTHERS

ASALAM-0-ALIKUM

<(_|_)| AKBAR
:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

Last edited by a moderator:
really very informative and lovely documentry! good job ZAID HAMID! really great

Yeah, Indian RAW may create fire. But the Punjabis put petrol to make it in huge form. We, the Bangladeshis were burnt, but not destroyed. We have bounced back. We gained our rightful independence as a part of our wish. No, sacrifice for the betrayers.

In fact, Hindi and Urdu speaking are always of same Nation, divided into two religious group. But they write their language in different script. Both of those , may have combined effort to burn and destroy the great Bangladeshi race and the Nation. They were united there.

But, We proved our Nationality. Now, we are free from all types of debris.

We are Bangladeshi, It is the eighth largest Nation of the world.

BANGALI is not our Nationality. We are Bangladeshi, living in Bangladesh territory. You can find BANGALI in different parts of the world(Bangladesh, Myanmar, United Kingdom, Middle East, Pakistan, India, Australia, Canada, USA etc.). All of them are not Bangladeshi. Bangladeshis live in Bangladesh territory. Bengali ethnicity is the highest contributor to Bangladeshi Nation, but there are presence of other ethnicities which are the essential part of Bangladesh territory and Bangladeshi Nation. Don't be confused.

Is Mr Hamid a Historian, politician or a Fiction teller?
He is a self styled defence analyst.
conspiracy-theories.png

kya bolta hai yeah??wtf i never thought he will be so stupid. . hum ney koi jung nahi jeeti. hum bakhubi ladey afsoos hum haar gaye in 1965. don't entertain these type of individuals bcoz of them we are still backward.they always teach us the nonsense stuff. they always take advantage of ISLAM and put it into their own perceptive. what the hell has he done for PAKISTAN?? has his family ever sacrificed their son in the war.utter nonsense.

Never heard of him :confused:

Your kidding right ? First time I heard of him was on this forum.

I think he is the most mocked personality on this forum by Indian (and some Pakistani) members

I know this thread will be deleted .. I will ask my frnd to see Mr Nazam sethi's video... Google it

1. Pakistan lost ALL 4 wars against India : Mr. Najam Sethi
2. Truth about "Who started all the Wars INDIA OR PAKISTAN"....Part - 2

Must watch...

not surprised at all , it is zaid hamid speaking ............to people on this forum ignore this fool , lets talk peace than war .

I know this thread will be deleted .. I will ask my frnd to see Mr Nazam sethi's video... Google it

1. Pakistan lost ALL 4 wars against India : Mr. Najam Sethi
2. Truth about "Who started all the Wars INDIA OR PAKISTAN"....Part - 2

Must watch...

Major Agha Amin's book is a much detailed, referenced and technically oriented work corroborating Najam's point of view.
I agree; Pakistan initiated all wars and lost them as well.

I do remember this "CLAUSEWITZ" of ours ranting and rumbling on a series of a TV show hosted by one SULTRY BRUNETTE.

The hostess was the only good thing about those shows. ;);)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom